Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Celebrating My Heroes: Ali Sina - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating My Heroes: Ali Sina (434 Views)

Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina / The Dilemma Of Islamic Terrorism - By Ali Sina / Celebrating My Heroes: Ali Sina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating My Heroes: Ali Sina by Annunaki(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2015
I have decided to start this thread to celebrate ex muslims who have put their lives on the line by renouncing islam and are now the leading global lights in exposing islam to the whole world. Through their efforts millions of people globally are getting to know the true islam which is nothing but a deadly cult founded by the ideologies of a mad man. I present to you Ali Sina: Continued @ https://www.nairaland.com/2809112/celebrating-heroes-ali-sina
Re: Celebrating My Heroes: Ali Sina by Bobbywallexino(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Annunaki:
I have decided to start this thread to celebrate ex muslims who have put their lives on the line by renouncing islam and are now the leading global lights in exposing islam to the whole world. Through their efforts millions of people globally are getting to know the true islam which is nothing but a deadly cult founded by the ideologies of a mad man. I present to you Ali Sina: Continued @ https://www.nairaland.com/2809112/celebrating-heroes-ali-sina
it is a same for Muslims not to proof you wrong but I will. Quran chapter 9:23 o you who belief take not as your helpers and supporters ( fathers Mothers, and younger sisters/ brothers if they disbelievers. bcoz anything can happen, they even kill you for joining other religion. 2:143 : thus we have make you real believers of Islamic monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad and his legal way. those who believe in oneness of God and follow Islamic legal way that Quran. you can't follow Jesus without his commandments. 8:12 remember wen your Lord revealed to the angels, verily , am with u so keep firm tothose who beleif. those who have disbelieved I will cast terror into their heart.. it is simple understand that terror is for those who disbelieved. 3:151 is the repetition of the previous chapter. note, we shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved because they joined others in worship Allah for which he has sent no authority. It is simple, This disbelievers worship Allah without have knowledge on how to worship Him, they will spoil the religion and bring what is not in Islamic way of life. please read well.
Re: Celebrating My Heroes: Ali Sina by Bobbywallexino(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Annunaki:
have forgotten what Jesus sad? According to Mattew chapter 10:34 , he has disclosed to you that he didn't bring peace but sword... Jesus support killing brother, Like chapter 19 : 27 those my enemies who don't want me resign, bring them to me and kill them in front of me. Jesus masterminded killing
Re: Celebrating My Heroes: Ali Sina by Annunaki(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
have forgotten what Jesus sad? According to Mattew chapter 10:34 , he has disclosed to you that he didn't bring peace but sword... Jesus support killing brother, Like chapter 19 : 27 those my enemies who don't want me resign, bring them to me and kill them in front of me. Jesus masterminded killing

Stop this dishonest over recycled chronic islamic lie of quoting those passages out of context. Jesus was speaking in parables there and it was clearly stated so. Jesus never supported killing anybody, instead he preached unconditional love to all including our enemies. Stop trying to bring the prince of glory to the level of that notorious criminal murderer called mohammed.

(1) (Reply)

Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell For Just N20,000 / 2016 PROPHESY: There Are Plots To Kill Buhari – Mbaka / God Does Not Need Apologists Or Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.