Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Haram In The Boko : The Story Of Terror And The Nigerian Army. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Haram In The Boko : The Story Of Terror And The Nigerian Army. (596 Views)

Video Of The Story Of The Boy Rescued From Sealed Wall In Ondo / What If The Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Embraces Christianity? / Breaking News: Alex Otti And His Reign Of Terror Hits The Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Haram In The Boko : The Story Of Terror And The Nigerian Army. by Tonway(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Prologue

from the novel, "The Haram in The Boko:The Story of Terror And The Nigerian Army.

The other day on my street, I think I overheard someone said that-
“When Sir, Fredrick Lord Lugard, the British Colonial Administrator that amalgamated the Northern and Southern Protectorate that is known today as Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy and the most populous black nation on planet earth in 1914 for administrative convenience, he had envisaged and anticipated that the union shouldn’t last beyond a hundred years”
Click link for more. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019H2L780?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660

Re: The Haram In The Boko : The Story Of Terror And The Nigerian Army. by mekd: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2015
K
Re: The Haram In The Boko : The Story Of Terror And The Nigerian Army. by Tonway(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
mekd:
K

Your comments no dey past 'k' ni?
Re: The Haram In The Boko : The Story Of Terror And The Nigerian Army. by mekd: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Tonway:

Your comments no dey past 'k' ni?
bros no vex abeg, bokoharam matter don tire me... I know know wetin to talk again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Has Caused Nigeria / Can You Solve This... / God And The Right Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.