Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix (3911 Views)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Afro Hairstyle In Adorable New Photos / Stunning Photos Of A Charcoal Black Model / Selena Gomez Rocked Blue Contacts At The Victoria's Secret Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2015
23 year old Angolan born super model,Maria Borges made history as she rocked her natural hair in the 2015 Victoria secret fashion show.
Wow!!! She thrilled everyone at the show with this powerful beauty statement and what she had to say about this is sooooo encouraging .
Click on the below link for more info.
http://afrotrendzy..com.ng/2015/12/see-model-who-brought-natural-hair-to.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Natural hair rules
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by ruffhandu: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
So no one else ever did that?
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2015
@ruffhandu...lolzzz cheesy no one else ever did.guess that's the reason she made history.I applaud her courage

1 Like

Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Team natural
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2015
wink
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Proudly Africa
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
wink
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
smiley
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
My love for natural hair
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2015
wink
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by Afrok(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2015
If u call that her hair Afro, then i don't know what to call mine. 8 years ago when I was still on low cut, that her Afro was my own low cut wink.

1 Like

Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
@Afrok... grin grin grin
Quite funny dear but hers is what we call Teeny Weeny Afro(TWA) in the natural hair community.
Afro like hers is called Teeny Weeny Afro
wink
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by kay29000(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thanks to Lupita who has made this look fashionable in recent times.

1 Like

Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
@Kay29000..,U're right on point dear.
Thanks to Lupita smiley

1 Like

Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by Afrok(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
afrotrendzy:
@Afrok... grin grin grin
Quite funny dear but hers is what we call Teeny Weeny Afro(TWA) in the natural hair community.
Afro like hers is called Teeny Weeny Afro
wink
then mine is called what?
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
@Afrok...
Yours is massive dear cheesy
Can pass for a super Afro.
I love it though wink
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by Afrok(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
afrotrendzy:
@Afrok...
Yours is massive dear cheesy
Can pass for a super Afro.
I love it though wink
shocked... thanks
Would love to see yours, i hope am not asking for too much embarassed

1 Like

Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Afrok:
shocked... thanks
Would love to see yours, i hope am not asking for too much embarassed

cheesy cheesy
You're not asking for too much dear.
Someday,u'll get to see my afro.
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2015
wink
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Teamafro#
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
wink
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by pretydiva(f): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
She looks like lupita
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
@pretydiva...I do agree with u dear
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2015
wink
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2015
smiley
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by ruffhandu: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sounds great!

1 Like

Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
@Ruffhandu... smiley
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by ruffhandu: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
afrotrendzy:
@Ruffhandu... smiley

Afrotrendzy, let her twist the hair after the show. Hahahaha
Re: At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix by afrotrendzy: 5:53am On Jan 05, 2016
ruffhandu:

Afrotrendzy, let her twist the hair after the show. Hahahaha
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Caught On Camera Squeezing Her Boobs [PICS] / Mr. Ibu's Daughter Engaged To US Based Man She Met On Tiktok Two Months Ago (vid / Rihanna Named “celebrity Legs Of A Goddess"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.