Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Another Nollywood Actor Escapes Assassination, See What They Did To Him (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Nollywood Actor Escapes Assassination, See What They Did To Him (PHOTO) (1028 Views)

Nollywood Actor Escapes Ghastly Motor Accident On Independence Day / Reekado Banks Girlfriend Pregnant For Him? (Photo) / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nollywood Actor Escapes Assassination, See What They Did To Him (PHOTO) by alberson(f): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nollywood actor Harry B. Anyanwu is another actor thanking God for life. Harry Anyanwu
The actor who is usually cast to play the role of a king or native doctor is in a hospital recuperating after an assassination attempt on his life in Enugu.
Harry said he was attacked on his way back from a movie location on Friday, December 11, 2015 in Enugu. He explained that he met a blockade mounted by suspected cultists in Enugu on his way back from a movie location. He was later rushed to orthopedic hospital, Enugu. The actor thanked his fans via on Instagram for their well wishes and informed that he is responding well to treatment.
He captioned a photo of him on a hospital bed with: “To all my noble fans, this is d reason 4 my sudden absence 4rm IG. I was brutally attacked last week friday (11 Dec. 2015) by some unscrupulous young men right here in Enugu (my own 042 ). To God b d glory I was lucky to survive d heinous onslaught, cos they chapped my right leg with an axe. Thanks to ur endless prayers & unprecedented support I am still alive today. One love Naija”

Re: Another Nollywood Actor Escapes Assassination, See What They Did To Him (PHOTO) by kilode100(f): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
What an Ugly sight!
Re: Another Nollywood Actor Escapes Assassination, See What They Did To Him (PHOTO) by MKO4ever(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
And why is he raising his index finger up naa?
Re: Another Nollywood Actor Escapes Assassination, See What They Did To Him (PHOTO) by romelady(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
thank God for his life
Re: Another Nollywood Actor Escapes Assassination, See What They Did To Him (PHOTO) by yusaze: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tayo Faniran Shares Cute Photos Of Baby (see Here) / Davido Acquires New Multi Million Naira Car PHOTO + VIDEO / Actress, Bukky Wright, Signs A Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.