Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos (44727 Views)

WE ARE THE DISTRIBUTORS OF HERO BEER IN NIGERIA / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana / Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by trappatoni(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
actoor:
Finally: Awon Iya ti get Eee cry
won sin de bebe iku ni, won tun duo ti.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by kings09(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
No oo. He was called to bar grin
Etizz:
Na championship??
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ayodele123(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
I do not believe it. No man can consume that much, 48 bottles of beer. Impossible!
His blood is on the neck of those who gave him the beer on the basis of Habakkuk 2:15. God will require his blood from the hands of those who financed the drinking contest that sent him to death and eternity in hell. Drinking is a sin (Proverbs 23;29-35)(Proverbs 31:1-7)(Isaiah 5:11&22) (1 Corinthians 6:9-11) and many other verses in the Bible condemn the purchase, sale, consumption and sharing of intoxicating drinks.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nemesis99(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
i just hope he;s not drunk enough to find his way to hell. #mofo
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by EbonyQueen001(f): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
hopelink1:
Was he also called to the bar?

Yes o!
He obviously called himself to bar, solve cases (drinking) handed to him by the community, but serving his stomach religiously. A beer bottle equals one case in court. Imagine him taking on 96 cases in one day, even lawyers no go try am. And obviously, he lost the case abi the case lost him.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

He called himself to the bar. Sleep well as the drunkun community just lost a gem in alcohol consumption. He will be greatly missed by fellow drunkards. Bury him with 6 bottles of highness and raise your glasses to the air as last respect
NICE, YOU ARE INTELLIGENT
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by iukpe: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Assisted suicide!
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by madjune(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
miomio:

Na the residents kill d man na. End time residents indeed.

My broda, I think say na only me see am o.

With this kain residents neighbours, one no need estate friends o.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by miqos02(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
rip
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
What abt me dat drank from tap with jug?
DuchessLily:
shocked undecided could this be true??

Why would he drink such quantity??
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ledaman: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
and some people will blame baba buhari now !
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ledaman: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
They man should be buried with uefa champions league medal for service to humanity!
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ifeomaekol(f): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
delishpot:

My thoughts exactly. They want him to stop drinking. Instead of calling a meeting and freezing his source of alcohol, they uped it to 4 cartons in a night.
its really a pity, mst times pple glory in anoda persons dwn fall, dt is y we always apply common sense in everything we do. Was surprised wen I read dt part-----d same residents bought d drinks for him n watched him die wtout blinking an eye. As if they planned it.its really a pity.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ifeomaekol(f): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
jkendy:
My dear, it's a wicked world. In life, U trust nobody but only U, ursef nd U alone.
His downfall is now d story of d day by dos who actually 'killed' him
very wicked world-----dt is y one must apply wisdom when dealing wt d world.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by MrLeno(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
hopelink1:
Was he also called to the bar?

This made my day bro cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by DrChukzy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yolobas and Drink sha...Mumu people
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Who send am message?
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by khadupsie(f): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lie! Lie!! Lie!!! May God forgive whoever wrote this story. He was coming from work. It happened Wednesday night and his body was found yesterday. He still had his work uniform on and all. Can they tell us the name of the restaurant? I know the deceased very well. Don't say what you don't know jor
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Umamman(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
U no go av d taste of d heaven one. U do drink u own here.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Delesilver: 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
people of there type must dey..for example
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Even though he instigated it, it's silly of them to tag along then abandon him afterwards!
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ken4luff(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Those that bought the 4cartons are vicious and his blood are on their hands
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by DuchessLily(f): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2015
atarapa:
What abt me dat drank from tap with jug?

Na water u drink nau grin
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Billygee2u: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2015
nonesense:
Nonesense
Has the drink solve his problem now?
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by khadupsie(f): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
This story doesn't add up at all..
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2015
After all all is liquid
DuchessLily:

Na water u drink nau grin
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Yea, his cells became waterlodged and burst, yea including brain. What is it called in Biology - plasmolysis? I don 4get
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
ken4luff:
Those that bought the 4cartons are vicious and his blood are on their hands
you mean his hardneverearned money
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Hehe, why this funny as hell, the news is stupid.

4 crates, inside one stomach?
he in they in pee dey continue probably 5 to 10 on d spot
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Hehe, why this funny as hell, the news is stupid.

4 crates, inside one stomach?
he go they go pee dey continue probably 5 to 10 on d spot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many / Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) / Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.