Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders (3132 Views)

#15,000 Giveaway To Beauty Without Makeup / Seun, Please When Are You Going To Sell Shares Of Nairaland / Poems Some Of We Nairalanders Sang When We Were Little Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by KingKonga: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hello Seun,Moderators,super moderators and the everconscious and faithful fellow nairalanders.

we greet you all..

i am using this medium to appreciate the owner and pioneer of this great forum MR SEUN OSEWA for his diligent service for humanity and consistency. we appreciate!
also the larger portion of the appreciation goes to my fellow nairalander members for their contributions,opinions and criticism on every Thread and topic in here..

on behalf of ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND USERS we wish to request that Mr seun should try to boost our self esteem and faithfulness and commitment by appreciating us all by giving out CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY [/b]to we nairalanders..it could monetary,gifts,cards etc..

just show us love too sir..

thank You and God Bless

cc
seun
lalasticlala
tonyebarcanista
cutehector
tosyne2much
mynd44
twaic
mogidi
apc fans
pdp fans
all nairaland users

please if you are in support..please drop your opinion.. grin

SEUN you do this by asking random question on a thread.. it could be in any form.. just show little appreciation to us.

[b]me i need money o dont know what the rest need cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by emmysoftyou: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
for what reasons? Bro
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by McCarlito(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
No be joke oooooo abeg Oga seun any form of giveaway we go appreciate am... No amount is too big
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Lucialovely(f): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by agarawu23(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yes o

I support am grin
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by tiwaz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
SEUN: The Stingy Man Ever

3 Likes

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by jaymejate: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=15pt]That man ehn, he de come close this thread soon[/size]

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by grailife(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
tiwaz:
lol
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Teeboy22(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
yes o na so
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by opalu: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
This should be in the joke section.

How can Seun do Christmas for you.
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Commentus2: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
tiwaz:
That guy get no chill at all at all! But you go follow me chop ban for that your post! cool

You don break him rule number 2 cheesy
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Seun(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
So I should just choose people randomly and give them money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by grailife(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingKonga:
Hello Seun,Moderators,super moderators and the everconscious and faithful fellow nairalanders.

we greet you all..

i am using this medium to appreciate the owner and pioneer of this great forum MR SEUN OSEWA for his diligent service for humanity and consistency. we appreciate!
also the larger portion of the appreciation goes to my fellow nairalander members for their contributions,opinions and criticism on every Thread and topic in here..

on behalf of ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND USERS we wish to request that Mr seun should try to boost our self esteem and faithfulness and commitment by appreciating us all by giving out [b]CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY [/b]to we nairalanders..it could monetary,gifts,cards etc..

just show us love too sir..

thank You and God Bless

cc
seun
lalasticlala
tonyebarcanista
cutehector
tosyne2much
mynd44
twaic
mogidi
apc fans
pdp fans
all nairaland users

please if you are in support..please drop your opinion.. grin
you register just this year and dey expect give away, lol. I dey here since nairaland started, abeg seun i need new laptop and smart phone with a new car...

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by uncleUPRIGHT: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
T
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Commentus2: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
Holy ghost fire, father Commentus come see! The spirit don land o! The egungun is in your backyard! Saint Commentus help us! The holy congress protect us! cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Lilimax(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun is viewing this thread embarassed
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Lilimax(f): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
Do as your spirit leads you.
At all at all na im be winch embarassed
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun abeg o
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by zinachidi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
lol,,,Nairaland isn't a charity home oo, if u want free money, go to LIB, she's giving out 1million to her readers...

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by katerine7(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
hmm, nice
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Commentus2: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
grailife:

you register just this year and dey expect give away, lol. I dey here since nairaland started, abeg seun i need new laptop and smart phone with a new car...
Reward system is need one way or the other to encourage dedicated forum members, monthly poll or vote to choose the most outstanding Nairalander may goes a long way in further boasting the forum users base and at the same time encourage best behaviour among member. cool

Just give us whatever you can afford monthly

hint: member with most like + shared post and mention could be used simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by abu12: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:

Choose people that post good comment or open educating threads, as a way of encouraging reasonable people on ur site
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by iamVirus(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Commentus2:
That guy get no chill at all at all! But you go follow me chop ban for that your post! cool

You don break him rule number 2 cheesy

Yes, he doesn't want to reward bloggers on Nairaland
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Iamoilprince(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
omo! Its true ooo!
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
And the reason for this activity is because it's the end of the year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by iamVirus(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:

If you are gonna listen to me.

Seun:
Reward bloggers that make your forum updated.
https://www.nairaland.com/2793536/nairaland-blogs-bloggers-watch-out

+

Top commenters.
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by iamVirus(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
seun, reward them. it will motivate them
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Commentus2: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
iamVirus:

Yes, he doesn't want to reward bloggers on Nairaland
And na the same people dey bring all the traffic that dey dress up his bank account every day! That guy hang somehow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nicolars(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol , seun..... I just want next month subscription... 1000 shikena
Or shey lalasticlala go gve me!!
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by idrisalomagold(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun, u know wetin me I want ehn? Just carry my post go First To Comment for all the post wet dey here to day. Na that priority I want. I don't dey try reach for three years and uptill now na first page I manage reach highest.

2 Likes

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by KingKonga: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
sir not really..maybe open a thread, ask some questions relating to nairaland forum then give awesome gifts to them.. there a lot of ways you could do this sir
Seun:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by KingKonga: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
yes the end of the year,festive period..
Seun:
And the reason for this activity is because it's the end of the year?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whom Are You Missing Right Now / Tayo_ast Emerges Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 / Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.