Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Waist Pain | I Need Serious Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Waist Pain | I Need Serious Help (1383 Views)

What Is The Cause Of This Pain I Am Feeling / Waist Pain... Help. / What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist Pain | I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
The pain started around June this year, I think what triggered it was as a result of constantly sitting and blogging on my PC, but after taking Ibruprofen (1 card), the pain was gone, after few days the pain returns, and I'll have to take Ibruprofen again, and the result was always the same. In November the problem worsen that I can't sit, bend, walk or stand properly without experiencing an excruciating pain. I don't walk or seat normally anymore, bending down is a no no, even the Ibruprofen don't work anymore.

1week ago I paid a medical diagnostician a visit who recommended a drug named Glucosamin, which I've been taking for the past 1week now, and it isn't acting at all.

Pls Nairaland Doctors in the house I really need your help 'cause this problem is turning me into a lazy dude, if there is a therapy or drug(s) I can try to get rid of or subside this pain I'll highly appreciate it, I'm just in my late twenties. Thanks.
Re: Waist Pain | I Need Serious Help by Laird(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Take ophensic 2 daily for 7 days
Re: Waist Pain | I Need Serious Help by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
When one encounter pains like that, it is not always advisable to take pain killers. They only ameliorate the accompanying symptoms (pain) while neglecting the root/underlying cause. The waist pain could be as a result of a more serious ailment, no one can tell. Please go to the hospital and ensure proper diagnosis is made.

1 Like

Re: Waist Pain | I Need Serious Help by babeabike: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think what you have is Spasms...
Re: Waist Pain | I Need Serious Help by kzenterprise(m): 5:09am On Dec 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Fibroid Without Surgery / Do You Want A Permanent Pink Lip? Use This To Obtain Natural Pink Lips / See How Much They Make: Keke Napep Riders Don't Make N7,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.