Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Avoid Top Scam Survey Sites And Still Get The Legitimate Ones - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Avoid Top Scam Survey Sites And Still Get The Legitimate Ones (1423 Views)

10 Hottest Survey Sites / Hottest Paying Survey Sites And Secrets To Make It Big In Surveys / Make Money Online For Free - Getting Paid By Paypal From Survey Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Top Scam Survey Sites And Still Get The Legitimate Ones by knice(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
In this day and age, scam surveys aren't too much of a hindrance, but finding the legit survey places that pay high is becoming one. It's like the average person iin Nigeria is getting sucked into a never ending maze of low paying places. While times have changed, you can still take the easy path to all of the better paying places you have been missing out on, while avoiding the occasional scam surveys.

It's not even that there are "scams" out there. Most places get labeled with that word because they just don't pay very well. That doesn't really make them scams, just because they just don't pay you very well. With that said, I will show you how to bypass those kinds of scam surveys, while instantly finding the legit places that continue to give their members absolute top dollar.

For starters, you need to completely forget about using a search engine to find better paying survey websites. It's not going to work, which is why 95% of men and women miss out on the top dollar sites. None of them pull up in their lists any more. Next, I will tell you what to do instead. You want to use the underused power of large forums. It might sound a bit odd, but I know from a lot of past experience that large forums are the best way to avoid scam surveys, while getting directly to the legit ones that pay a heck of a lot more.

All you do is skip over to their archive section. This is where you will uncover tons of totally honest knowledge about the survey industry. If you've tried to locate honest knowledge about scam surveys, or survey sites in general recently, you know that it can be impossible. Well, large forums do not allow spam to sit in their topics and they take out all false information that people might leave there. That's why they work. On top of this, the archives are stuffed with hundreds of past topics on the survey industry. Just a little reading on your part will bring you to such valuable info, because people share all sorts of input in their posts. This includes talking about the various survey places they've joined and where they are getting top dollar.

It's the fastest and most painless way to avoid scam surveys, while finally finding perfectly legit sites that pay the most. Available is over 600 legitimate survey site ,visit: www.simplemanual. and stop complaining of not making money online.
Re: How To Avoid Top Scam Survey Sites And Still Get The Legitimate Ones by ikmomen(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
Hey i think i like this. Sure there are a lot scams out there. One really has to be carefull.
Re: How To Avoid Top Scam Survey Sites And Still Get The Legitimate Ones by vicishow(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2009
Me too,
Re: How To Avoid Top Scam Survey Sites And Still Get The Legitimate Ones by truelover(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2009
In my own opinion, surveys are a waste of time. Ever since i started in my survey journey, i havn't seen any real money.
This was something about two years ago that am revealing to you all.
So if you feel surveys can work continue but if not look for better ways of earning online.
Thanks
Truelover.
Re: How To Avoid Top Scam Survey Sites And Still Get The Legitimate Ones by ikmomen(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
wats it with you man, if you think survey aint good enough, why dont you kinda give we lazy ones a new biz info. we'll appreciate.
Re: How To Avoid Top Scam Survey Sites And Still Get The Legitimate Ones by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 06, 2018
There are better ways to make money in Nigeria than taking surveys.

The straigth forward truth: online surveys that pay is not really a way to make money for Nigerians.

Most of these surveys that pay well do not target the Nigerian audience, and that's because of the low purchasing power of an average Nigerian. So, the Nigerian market doesn't seem as promising enough for them as the UK and the US market.

But, if you are in the UK, Canada or US, of course, you could make some bucks and pay off some bills taking surveys.

(1) (Reply)

Check The VIN Report Of That Car You Want To Import Now! / Brazilian Grnulated Cristal Sugar (ecumsa 45) At Best Price Ever / Silverbooth Ltd: Oven Bake Services In Lagos Nigeira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.