Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Area Should The Minister Of Science And Technology Focus On? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Area Should The Minister Of Science And Technology Focus On? (528 Views)

Contribution Of Science And Technology In Agriculture / Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech / Nigeria To Start Production Of Pencils, Says Onu [minister Of Science And Techno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Area Should The Minister Of Science And Technology Focus On? by mrphysics(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fellow Scientists @ jonnydon, Teempakguy and other learned scientists, which area of Science and Technology should the Minister of Science and Technology give more attention to? considering the current state of the economy.

to me, I would want him to check how our space station can help in security issues, also, he should focus on how the ministry can use nuclear science to improve our power supply and prepare for war too. thirdly, he should, improve the current state of our Energy centres.

I can't say it all. over to you guys
Re: What Area Should The Minister Of Science And Technology Focus On? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
I really don't give a damn, where he focuses on.

he can do whatever he wants. i don't care.
Re: What Area Should The Minister Of Science And Technology Focus On? by mrphysics(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
I really don't give a damn, where he focuses on.

he can do whatever he wants. i don't care.

I remember they was a thread about how science section should be populated. the reason for lack of interest on this section is because of the little or no attention given to it by the government.

An advert in politics section is N52k and above, why? because in reality that section is very active even when they are doing nothing. so brother, we really need to care. to draw of the government on the areas that need urgent attention. imagine the attention Nigerians showed towards the "social media bill" that ended that amoeba shaped hydra? the same can happen in Science and Technology section.

I know you are good and people will like to know your own view. Am eagerly waiting for your view of the topic .

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 1GB On Airtel / What Is Virtualization? / New Technology! Microchip Helps Paralysed Man Moves His Hand (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.