Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore (1085 Views)

NEW! Price reduced to #13.5M..3-bedroom Apartment,unity Estate, Abuja / Residents Of Unity Estate Counting Losses Following Govt Demolition. / Land For Sale @ Cooperative Villa Badore Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by Mileencoast(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
A plot of land at unity estate Maryland by coorperative villa estate for sale
price 10Million naira
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by Mileencoast(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Mileencoast:
A plot of land at unity estate Maryland by coorperative villa estate for sale

price 10Million naira

still available
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by Mileencoast(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
A room self contain in these area is 200000 to 250,000 naira

room and parlour self contain is 300,000-350,000

2 bedroom flat is 600,000-650,000 naira

3 bedroom flat is 700,000- 800,000

these are the range....but one thing that can command high rent is the finishing of the house,the size of the room, and the compound

so if you're looking to get a land to build some apartment these location will be great for you

call me today 08061164526
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by brabus(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Can I get something for 4m or 5m in the area?

@bebe2
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by metrixmart: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
brabus, i can cut half plot for you from my plot, it is located at maryland on the tarred road and a developed area close to the gate of co operative villa, i can give you for 5.5m
i have consent on it
call me if interested
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by Mileencoast(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
brabus:

yes you can, call me 08061164526
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by bebe2(f): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
brabus:

@bebe2

U mean in badore?

4M is ok, but it has to be close to the main road.
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by Mileencoast(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
bebe2:

U mean in badore?

4M is ok, but it has to be close to the main road.

@bebe2 @brabus......... you can't get a any plot for 4 million in Badore area...for 5 million you can but it will be far from the road... but with 8M, you can get something to too dar from the road....

#Note these areas are developed already people have bought lands and built on it.

@bebe2 let me point out something to you- in our last conversation you spoke of 20plots from the road believe it will be hard to get in Badore area except maybe someone that bought earlier decided to sell his or her ...

Above all once its in these environment except maybe you want to build your own personal house but if you're building to rent all you need is to build something standard,with great finishing but inside the house and outside and you will rent it out for a substantial amount.....

p.s in Badore area there is a mini flat going for 500k, caution 50k, agent & agreement 100k and its not close to the road.... why because of the standard of the house
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by bebe2(f): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Mileencoast:

@bebe2 @brabus......... you can't get a any plot for 4 million in Badore area...for 5 million you can but it will be far from the road... but with 8M, you can get something to too dar from the road....

#Note these areas are developed already people have bought lands and built on it.

@bebe2 let me point out something to you- in our last conversation you spoke of 20plots from the road believe it will be hard to get in Badore area except maybe someone that bought earlier decided to sell his or her ...

Above all once its in these environment except maybe you want to build your own personal house but if you're building to rent all you need is to build something standard,with great finishing but inside the house and outside and you will rent it out for a substantial amount.....

p.s in Badore area there is a mini flat going for 500k, caution 50k, agent & agreement 100k and its not close to the road.... why because of the standard of the house

So badore is dat expensive??

Ok, where can I get a plot dat Ajah axis Dats not far from the road for 3-4m?

Maybe a distress sale etc. I need it asap.
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by Mileencoast(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
bebe2:

So badore is dat expensive??

Ok, where can I get a plot dat Ajah axis Dats not far from the road for 3-4m?

Maybe a distress sale etc. I need it asap.

no where bebe2...but half plot yes..

bebe2- sorry to ask is these 4M a budget thing or you just can't step up a little bit,so you get a plot here in Ajah axis-Ado badore road ...
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by bebe2(f): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Mileencoast:

no where bebe2...but half plot yes..

bebe2- sorry to ask is these 4M a budget thing or you just can't step up a little bit,so you get a plot here in Ajah axis-Ado badore road ...

How up shud I step?

I want something nice but my budget is limited. But I can be tempted if it's mind blowing.
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by Mileencoast(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
bebe2:

How up shud I step?

I want something nice but my budget is limited. But I can be tempted if it's mind blowing.

good land in good location is between 5 million to 10 million.. if you step up to 8 Million you will get a better land and you can start building immediately so you can be recouping your investment

bebe2- did you see the number below in my signature that's my number and its on whatsapp, you can call me or chat with me that way I give you answers on all your questions and address your concerns on real time and instantly.....
Re: For Sale A Plot Of Land @ Maryland Unity Estate By Cooperative Villa Badore by bebe2(f): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mileencoast:

good land in good location is between 5 million to 10 million.. if you step up to 8 Million you will get a better land and you can start building immediately so you can be recouping your investment

bebe2- did you see the number below in my signature that's my number and its on whatsapp, you can call me or chat with me that way I give you answers on all your questions and address your concerns on real time and instantly.....

need to save up more,

will get ur number

(1) (Reply)

Land for sale @ Ifo (SOJUOLU by gene(N300k for 324sqm),Referrals get 6% / 10 Plots Lands For Sale At Kajola(agbara, Igbesa Road) In Atan-ota, Ogun State / Tested Cheap Solar Power System Solution For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.