Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged (21550 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Receives N1M Cheque From Pepsi / PHOTOS: Wizkid, Olamide, Psquare At Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2016 / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by anibo2(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2015
I just don't understand the buzz around DJ cuppy,to me she is wack.There are lots of better female Dj's,she was just making a lot of noise last night. Make she just go sit down chop her papa money n dey snap picture,Dj no be by force
Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by MemphisDepay(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
bro u really watch am.This is the real Review.okocha son fine wella see how dem dy crush on d small boy. Runtown was average.MI had is worst day,just 30seconds. Korede no sabi perform,the boy just dress like one 16yrs old boy wey dy find him mama.Rekaado did well.kiss daniel well too. Mhen kesh is the best performer among all this new comer,u can never be bored with him.wizkid was amazing.but i heard olamide steal d show. Bovi & basketmouth are clown.
the whole show wAs easy to judge. Am really liking Kesh now o. He's won me over. Lawd..I hate Hypemen!! What's ur take on dat
Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by FemiAdesina: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
A lot of people advice me to take legal action but honestly what do you suggest I do I still have the bottle with me the content still intact and the cotton swab inside it industrial rooster etc I discovered it because the bottle the barman served me was so chilled I was joking about it as regards the harmattan and I can't believe me eyes what I saw. I bought the drink in a reputable hotel where they buyer directly from Pepsi store or supplied trucks. Pls advice and share you experience I don't want this company to go scout free either. Thanks
Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by FemiAdesina: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
FemiAdesina:
A lot of people advice me to take legal action but honestly what do you suggest I do I still have the bottle with me the content still intact and the cotton swab inside it industrial rooster etc I discovered it because the bottle the barman served me was so chilled I was joking about it as regards the harmattan and I can't believe me eyes what I saw. I bought the drink in a reputable hotel where they buyer directly from Pepsi store or supplied trucks. Pls advice and share you experience I don't want this company to go scout free either. Thanks

Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by bummyla(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Must Have Been Fun! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by LemmeFuckYou(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
MemphisDepay:
the whole show wAs easy to judge. Am really liking Kesh now o. He's won me over. Lawd..I hate Hypemen!! What's ur take on dat
you mean all those hypemen jumping upandan on stage? I don't like them jare..somebody will want to perform his song they will be shouting yah yah yah yah upandan..treysongz has no hypemen yet he did well. One girl on twitter was calling them 'HAND BAG' LMAO. Especially special ED(that fat guy) he will just be shouting over sombody's song...hypemen are cool but you don't get to use them on shows like this.by way why his davido always turning a show to yaba market by bringing all his family people to stage always..
Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by LemmeFuckYou(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
When will a gospel show be given this attention..Anyway the world celebrates the world

oga what are u saying?

The Experience is still the biggest concert in Nigeria this year...uncountable big names was there. Did u even go?
Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by decent2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
nigeria artist should learn from trey songz show and see what is called live performance...trey songz kiill the show
Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by MemphisDepay(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
you mean all those hypemen jumping upandan on stage? I don't like them jare..somebody will want to perform his song they will be shouting yah yah yah yah upandan..treysongz has no hypemen yet he did well. One girl on twitter was calling them 'HAND BAG' LMAO. Especially special ED(that fat guy) he will just be shouting over sombody's song...hypemen are cool but you don't get to use them on shows like this.by way why his davido always turning a show to yaba market by bringing all his family people to stage always..
that fat dude is just a yeye guy.
Re: Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged by LemmeFuckYou(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
that fat dude is just a yeye guy.
him go just dy shout anyhow for person song...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha And Daughters Stun In New Photoshoot In The US. / Nedu Of Wazobia Fm White Wedding To Uzo / Bally And Patoranking Collaborate, Pictured In Studio (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.