Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Your Gemini - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Gemini (779 Views)

Twinless Gemini Drops Hot New Piece! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Gemini by Winnievain(f): 2:35am On Dec 19, 2015
I am up at 2am in the morning thinking of my next posts in my blog, then I lose my train of thought then start thinking about something more relevant, something like "me". i'm thinking.... is there anyone in the world, the world is too vague, is there anyone in lagos that feels the way I do, you feel like... I don't even know if there is a word for it. you feel like the walls are closing in on you, you feel like screaming but you cant because you have to be strong, you should know better than to cry just because you think you have failed or you're not living up to your potential. I mean I really want to be completely honest with anyone who is reading this but I am even afraid to be honest, what if you judge me? I am afraid to be judged. maybe the reason I am not living up to my fullest potential is maybe somewhere in my subconscious I think my best will never be good enough. very scary, was I just meant to be ordinary? am I wasting my time trying to be great. I know what all the inspirational quotes will say "failure isn't the end". all those clichés. Easier said than done, I am human and I am going to say this with as much honesty as I can muster, I just want to cry, I just want to break down, I don't want this pressure of trying to be great. maybe we all aren't meant to be great. I want to feel that way and be okay with it but I cant because.... deep down inside... I really want to be great... yeah so i'm going to blog now. just wanted to know if there was someone that felt that same way, my mind twin. my Gemini...
Re: Your Gemini by kvngtxnde(m): 3:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Beautiful piece

I feel the same way too, always. But i have this unshakable conviction that i will soar really really high.
Figuratively im your twin, Gemini.
But realistically im Taurus smiley smiley
Nice write up tho.
Re: Your Gemini by lordizak(m): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Winnievain:
I am up at 2am in the morning thinking of my next posts in my blog, then I lose my train of thought then start thinking about something more relevant, something like "me". i'm thinking.... is there anyone in the world, the world is too vague, is there anyone in lagos that feels the way I do, you feel like... I don't even know if there is a word for it. you feel like the walls are closing in on you, you feel like screaming but you cant because you have to be strong, you should know better than to cry just because you think you have failed or you're not living up to your potential. I mean I really want to be completely honest with anyone who is reading this but I am even afraid to be honest, what if you judge me? I am afraid to be judged. maybe the reason I am not living up to my fullest potential is maybe somewhere in my subconscious I think my best will never be good enough. very scary, was I just meant to be ordinary? am I wasting my time trying to be great. I know what all the inspirational quotes will say "failure isn't the end". all those clichés. Easier said than done, I am human and I am going to say this with as much honesty as I can muster, I just want to cry, I just want to break down, I don't want this pressure of trying to be great. maybe we all aren't meant to be great. I want to feel that way and be okay with it but I cant because.... deep down inside... I really want to be great... yeah so i'm going to blog now. just wanted to know if there was someone that felt that same way, my mind twin. my Gemini...
last time I checked, I thought the only female Nigerian whom has got ur brains. I love ur thinking.
Re: Your Gemini by Winnievain(f): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2015
thank you so much.
Re: Your Gemini by Winnievain(f): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2015
kvngtxnde:
Beautiful piece
I feel the same way too, always. But i have this unshakable conviction that i will soar really really high.
Figuratively im your twin, Gemini.
But realistically im Taurus smiley smiley
Nice write up tho.
thank you, yeah its that unshakable conviction that still keeps me going. i'm happy to be your twin,
its hard enough facing life alone,
i feel better now knowing there is someone out there that feels the same way.
Re: Your Gemini by kvngtxnde(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Winnievain:

thank you, yeah its that unshakable conviction that still keeps me going. i'm happy to be your twin,
its hard enough facing life alone,
i feel better now knowing there is someone out there that feels the same way.

Thats great! And im expectant of more late-night write ups from by the way.

Good morning
Re: Your Gemini by Winnievain(f): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
you can go to my blog. winnievain.com, you'll prolly see something you like

(1) (Reply)

Any Writer In Ibadan? / Communicators League /ofada Kitchen / Nairaland Writers Who Has The Best Pen Name??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.