Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter (39914 Views)

Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) / Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year / Nigerian Jailed For 20 Years In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Daraph(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by leksbore(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
MathsChic:

You are just the typical Nigerian man who wants to be absolved of all blame merely because he is man.
lol yes now am a Nigerian man who believes in helping his partner unlike you that all you know is to pay back evil with good,,,,so even let's say he did it which I know he didn't ,,,,the poor man hustled to get you and your daughter to the united states,,,secure a nurse job for you ,,,what else does she want,,,,,your type are just ingreat and am sure she must be cheating on the man ooooo, but me I know lie can go for 100 years one day the TRUTH will meet up with it.....
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by preciousMI1(f): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
so disheartening....

too bad... everything in me is of d opinion that this man is so innocent... how could that estranged wife evil nurture the thought of biting the fingers that Fed her...

in naija could she have done this mess... let alone dual 911..

Why on earth wouldn't they carry out a DNA

At this point I think Americans should start the use a lie dictator on the likes of this woman....

I actually cried.... karma don't be slow in rewarding this woman ABEG... what do u expect from a daughter with an evil mother...

NB: those swearing on top naija women head u better pack well coz y'all have mother's and definitely a sis or more... SAY NO TO GENERALIZATION . There are still good ladies out there.. he only met d wrong one.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
I love the way, we're all condemning Nigerian wives, same women that go through sh*t with y'all in the name of marriage.

Anyways, I'd say this, there are many cases were men have been acquitted of rape, so stop crying and pretending that women live In a safe society.

Secondly, let's presume that man is innocent, something must definitely be wrong for a young child to pretend that much and tell such lie. He might be innocent of this crime but guilty of something else that wasn't brought to light.

If he's the innocencia odinkemelu y'all painting him to be, I highly doubt it'd be easy for his own young daughter to tell that kind of lie.

About his family, wait a second, if he was having problems with his marriage what makes you think they like his wife, and won't readily believe the worst case scenario.

And people wonder why rape victims find it difficult speaking out, cos some ignorant fellows would be In a hurry to marshal out points to discredit her story, then in cases where the crime was obvious, y'all still be quick to justify the act.

Then you talk about women always playing the rape card, maybe if it wasn't a fear we live with, if it wasn't a daily occurrence, we wouldn't use it in certain situations.

Infact, why all the talking,this society reeks of macho,egoistic ignorance
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by mhizsimi(f): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol....serves him right grin
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by rigarmortis: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
whirlwind7:

I totally feel you on this one. I have two friends currently residing in the US. Both of them came back to Naija to pick wives. At this moment, both of them are divorced. I can't call this a coincidence. The legal and family system in US does not support the sort of traditional African belief of a fully submissive wife and children.
Yes, a discontented wife can set his husband up, and that might have been the case in this instance. But we are not sure. The court had decided, and had given it's verdict. Nothing short of a confession from the wife and daughter that he didn't commit this crime, would set him free.

One thing missing is, the defence lawyer could have made the effort to find out what led to the parents changing schools for the girl. the claim was that it was because she was molested. Now, the mother claimed that wasn't the case, but that the school was expensive. If investigation revealed that the mother lied in this instance, it will spoil her credibility with the jury. A very sad period for Mr. Ngene.

If the legal system in Naija were this strong and functional, our society would be a much better place. As it is, rapists and pedophiles often get a slap on the wrist and set loose, to look for their next victim.

Bro, i will tell you a true story of two ppl, published in papers and on the net, however i have forgotten the names but google can help

The first guy, hnis wife wants to marry another guy, so one day their daughter had a bad dream and claimed daddy raped her, daddy is an executive in a bluechhip company who is hardly around, he was arrested when his wife reported him, he refused to plead guilty, was charged and jailed, about 20yrs later, daughhter now about 30 was diagnosed as bipolar, and she suddenly remember vividly that daddy didnt rape her, it was a dream he didnt do it in real life, or rather wasnt the one she was having sex with, stable boy nextdoor maybe?

The report didnt say

Daddy was released but he is ruined and shunned by friends who somehow still see him as a baby shithole buster

Second case, man batters pregnant GF, she flees to a guy with a good job in another state who marries her, she gives birth to a daughter who was adopted by the guy

Fastforward to 12yrs later, the wife decides the former guy can hit it better? We will never know, all the same she decides she wants a divorce and wants to get back with the bum

Now the divorced guy is legally stuck with another guys daughter who he was allegedly told is dead, he has to pay her school fees, save up college funds for her etc, to make it worse the girl chose to go with her mother to see herreal father

So here we have a hardworking guy paying for another mans ''mistake'' while the mistake and former wife be chilling with the cause of the mistake

If you watch jerry springer you wonder why the girls slap the guy around for cheating and if the girl cheats the guy just stares, he cant even slap back if slapped

Why jigga was mugged in the elevator and nothin happened
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by rigarmortis: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
hoes69getwifed:
I love the way, we're all condemning Nigerian wives, same women that go through sh*t with y'all in the name of marriage.

Anyways, I'd say this, there are many cases were men have been acquitted of rape, so stop crying and pretending that women live In a safe society.

Secondly, let's presume that man is innocent, something must definitely be wrong for a young child to pretend that much and tell such lie. He might be innocent of this crime but guilty of something else that wasn't brought to light.

If he's the innocencia odinkemelu y'all painting him to be, I highly doubt it'd be easy for his own young daughter to tell that kind of lie.

About his family, wait a second, if he was having problems with his marriage what makes you think they like his wife, and won't readily believe the worst case scenario.

And people wonder why rape victims find it difficult speaking out, cos some ignorant fellows would be In a hurry to marshal out points to discredit her story, then in cases where the crime was obvious, y'all still be quick to justify the act.

Then you talk about women always playing the rape card, maybe if it wasn't a fear we live with, if it wasn't a daily occurrence, we wouldn't use it in certain situations.

Infact, why all the talking,this society reeks of macho,egoistic ignorance

He might be guilty of being an extreme disciplinarian, but there is no clear rape here
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
rigarmortis:

He might be guilty of being an extreme disciplinarian, but there is no clear rape here

Extreme disciplinarian might still be physical assault and battery.
You know the way Africans parents pound their kids nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by rigarmortis: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
hoes69getwifed:

Extreme disciplinarian might still be physical assault and battery.
You know the way Africans parents pound their kids nah grin

Then he should be charged with such

According to the report, the kid had belt welts aznd broom marks from clear sign of beating, not rape
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by johnsonsegxy: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
preciousMI1:
so disheartening....

too bad... everything in me is of d opinion that this man is so innocent... how could that estranged wife evil nurture the thought of biting the fingers that Fed her...

in naija could she have done this mess... let alone dual 911..

Why on earth wouldn't they carry out a DNA

At this point I think Americans should start the use a lie dictator on the likes of this woman....

I actually cried.... karma don't 've slow UN rewarding this woman ABEG... what do u expect from a daughter with an evil mother...

NB: those swearing on top naija women head u better pack well coz y'all have mother's and definitely a sis or more... SAY NO TO EXAGGERATIONS. There are still good ladies out there.. he only met d wrong one.

you must the emotional type lol. Weldon .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Obiwannn: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
that's why i will never ever bring a naija girl i marry over to the usa even if she is as gentle as iced water.

she go dey naija dey born if that one no do am i carry the children from am switch to another woman.
They get stupidly carried away with this horrendous and sexist women rights law.

This is the only country in the world where a woman without no faults of yours stumulates you to be provocative knowing fully well the law will take her side)
They are. claiming equalitity in sexes but if a woman slaps me first i shouldn't slap back cos she is a "woman"

so disgusting
so how do you marry? I have been thinking about this since, and the thoughts scare me to shit!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Obiwannn: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Men stop upgrading women! It's dangerous.
so how do you marry? where will u see the wife? I have been thinking about this since, and the thoughts scare me to shit!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Obiwannn: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
whirlwind7:

I totally feel you on this one. I have two friends currently residing in the US. Both of them came back to Naija to pick wives. At this moment, both of them are divorced. I can't call this a coincidence. The legal and family system in US does not support the sort of traditional African belief of a fully submissive wife and children.
Yes, a discontented wife can set his husband up, and that might have been the case in this instance. But we are not sure. The court had decided, and had given it's verdict. Nothing short of a confession from the wife and daughter that he didn't commit this crime, would set him free.

One thing missing is, the defence lawyer could have made the effort to find out what led to the parents changing schools for the girl. the claim was that it was because she was molested. Now, the mother claimed that wasn't the case, but that the school was expensive. If investigation revealed that the mother lied in this instance, it will spoil her credibility with the jury. A very sad period for Mr. Ngene.

If the legal system in Naija were this strong and functional, our society would be a much better place. As it is, rapists and pedophiles often get a slap on the wrist and set loose, to look for their next victim.
So how do we get married when the girls abroad are not good, and if you go back home, get a wife and bring her abroad, she totally changes
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by 4nobody4every1: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jchi9876:

i know your type.
was a DNA test conducted?
Where in the report did it say that he was evading justice?
if he was he would have taken the plea bargain and be out in 15yrs.

the police officer put the second question after the wicked mum coerced the daughter except youare living un moon these kind of cases are plenty and only time will tell].

My advice if you have Mary Ngene's traits plz desist there is no gain in it
Gbam @ the bold, abeg dont waste your time responding to that mofo, even a blind man can easily see if possible that the woman and her daughter in question are full of baloneys but like we all know that most often the justice system in the west is screwed and tilted to favor women
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by shaibu123: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
My advice to any average male wanting to get married to a home made Nigeria female is don't. Am a living witness to this,once these girls set their foot in western world everything about them change.
They are quick to pick all the negative life of west and forgot where she is coming from,she thinks of child benefit payment,unemployment payment and all sorts of payments. All this makes a man irrelevant to her but forgetting that all this is nothing and you will regret all at the end.ln Nigeria a man sends his wife packing if she misbehave but in western world a man is Sent packing,when a woman misbehave. But a word is enough for a wise.If you live in western world leave your wife in nigeria,ifyou want to live a long life.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm absolutely and firm in my belief of this mans innocence.

He did not tape his daughter but the family, including the wife, is a victim in all of these.

I say to my countrymen that are coming in into the USA, for the love of God, please shed the Nigerian mentality of owning your children and your bullsheet culture.

Shyte is real.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm tired and confused... this man had a choice but he refused....meaning he didn't commit d offense.. a lot of people would plead guilty and get 15years imprison. Jesus Christ I hand over this case to u...
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
shaibu123:
My advice to any average male wanting to get married to a home made Nigeria female is don't. Am a living witness to this,once these girls set their foot in western world everything about them change.
They are quick to pick all the negative life of west and forgot where she is coming from,she thinks of child benefit payment,unemployment payment and all sorts of payments. All this makes a man irrelevant to her but forgetting that all this is nothing and you will regret all at the end.ln Nigeria a man sends his wife packing if she misbehave but in western world a man is Sent packing,when a woman misbehave. But a word is enough for a wise.If you live in western world leave your wife in nigeria,ifyou want to live a long life.

You can bring your wife to the us, I did. But what you want to do is have an exit strategy in place and forget all the Nigerian male machismo bs.

Women are not goods that someone owns and till death do us apart is some cutsie line made up by a wedding planner.

Kick the beyotch to the curb and bounce at the very first sign.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
I'm tired and confused... this man had a choice but he refused....meaning he didn't commit d offense.. a lot of people would plead guilty and get 15years imprison. Jesus Christ I hand over this case to u...

Many have refused plea deals, did 30, 40,50 years in jail and then were later found not guilty through dna.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by nikz(f): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
It's sad! I believe this man is innocent but women kai! If she doesn't confess her life and that of her daughter's will be a mess!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by ayodele123(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Prayer will bring him out if he is innocent of the crime. We have to start interceding on his case.I have the faith that the truth will come out soon.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by ayodele123(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Prayer will bring him out if he is innocent of the crime. We have to start interceding on his case.I have the faith that the truth will come out soon.We will intercede for him and the God in heaven will bring him out some day. God will be glorified in his case. Micah 7:8 says that a man's enemies are members of his household.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by fF01(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Whoz gon read all dat?
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by praxisnetworks: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Obiwannn:
so how do you marry? where will u see the wife? I have been thinking about this since, and the thoughts scare me to shit!
Find a woman in a natural settings you like... Marry her don't try bringing a woman across great socioeconomic divides!
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by praxisnetworks: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Obiwannn:

So how do we get married when the girls abroad are not good, and if you go back home, get a wife and bring her abroad, she totally changes
Get a common law partner
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by urchmanx(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
I pity for the man. I have tried to see him guilty but my inner spirit says he is not. I didn't know what to say here. He should pray and try to appeal the case. And why can't his lawyer assistant in finding why the girl school was changed. My heart goes to the man if he is truly innocent.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by Obiwannn: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Find a woman in a natural settings you like... Marry her don't try bringing a woman across great socioeconomic divides!
hmmmmmmmmm...
and u think the ones abroad are any better?
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by praxisnetworks: 2:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Obiwannn:

hmmmmmmmmm...
and u think the ones abroad are any better?
That's where a prenuptial agreement comes into play. Use your head.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by mummymi: 4:21am On Dec 20, 2015
BrBakreez:
I would have love to say few things but am trying to be careful since I do not know what happened before the trial. I smell somethings though but if truly the man is innocent God will vindicate him.
yes if the man is innocent God will vindicate him Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by symbian03(m): 5:19am On Dec 20, 2015
MathsChic:

You are just the typical Nigerian man who wants to be absolved of all blame merely because he is man.

I'm 100% sure you'd do the same or more. Damnn! With the crap you wrote up there I can only pity your husband.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter by LilSmith55(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2015
byteHead:
Oya name checkers association ova to you.
This one no be Name Checking at all... I Pity the Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card / Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.