Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Vacancy: Marketing & Sales Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Marketing & Sales Manager (1179 Views)

VACANCY : Marketing Executive / Graduate Marketing & Sales Executive Jobs At Goldenhut Solution - Apply Now / Vacancy!!! Marketing Clients Needed Urgently!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Marketing & Sales Manager by IIS(m): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2015
VACANCY: MARKETING & SALES MANAGER

MaxDuo Services Nigeria Limited is a fast-growing ICT consulting firm centered on providing the best ICT consulting services.

MaxDuo requires the services of a Marketing and Sales Manager.

Job Responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager will accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans and managing staff.

Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities in the organization.

The Marketing Manager determines the demand for products and services offered by the company and its competitors and identify potential customers.

Responsible for developing pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the company's profits or share of the market while ensuring the company’s customers are satisfied.

Oversees product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.

Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or in a relevant field
Responsible individual with good interpersonal skills and willing to take on new challenges facing the industry.
At least 2-3 years experience
Applicant must not be less than 30 years of age
Applicant must be a resident of Ibadan
Interested applicants should forward their CV to info@maxduong.com

MaxDuo Services Nigeria Limited
New Bodija, Ibadan Oyo State.
Re: Vacancy: Marketing & Sales Manager by ELUTEK: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
I have sent my CV sir.
Re: Vacancy: Marketing & Sales Manager by lemade: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2015
I was surprisedd dat d quiz was sent to my box at 11. 45 pm, i was sleeping though bt i ad to answer d quiz..... looking forward to hearing frm u.
Re: Vacancy: Marketing & Sales Manager by ELUTEK: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
I got d message on my Phone and email early dis morning. I'll be glad to get a positive response from Maxduo Services Ltd.
Re: Vacancy: Marketing & Sales Manager by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2016
Am not up to 30, but I hold the position of an assistant manager in an ICT firm in Lagos...

I worked with another ICT firm in Ibadan..

So you might want to consider depending on your pay...

Thanks!!

(1) (Reply)

Cromwellcenter Want You! / Jobs In Benin City / No Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.