Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Jamb Regularization Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jamb Regularization Issue (658 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Regularization Issue by kessel: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2015
My good people of Nairaland am both confused and troubled right now.
I just heard about this jamb regularization thing few days ago when I made a visit to my school for clearance to enable me join feb/mar batch for service nxt year. The info is not so clear to me and the people at the career office know nothing too.
Now I want to know please
1. What is this regularization all about
2. Who is supposed to regularize
3. When is the deadline for those hoping to serve with the feb/mar batch of nxt year.
Note. I visited jamb site and there was no info of it on the site. And my school is asking me to pay 8k
Help, am confused
Re: Jamb Regularization Issue by olayinkajnr(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
The purpose is to regularise your year of admission and the year your graduated. During my time, I paid 5k. And yes, it's on JAMB website. It also depends on the school you went to. I had JAMB result but I still paid. It's normally for those that have issues with their JAMB stuff as without JAMB, you won't be mobilised like they said.

Re: Jamb Regularization Issue by kessel: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2015
I went to UNN
I never had any jamb issue as far as I know but is there anyway I can still verify this just to be sure
Just like for. Your picture above from 2006 above have UTMe while 2005 and below has just UME
Re: Jamb Regularization Issue by kessel: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some please give me a solution before its too late

(1) (Reply)

#mtnnigeriaschemetosteal / Which Tribe In Nigeria Often Calls Wrong Numbers / Another Refugee Welcomes New Born Baby At Fufore IDP Camp, Yola. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.