Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Olamide Eyan Mayweather Video Directed By Unlimited LA, Criticism And Comments. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Eyan Mayweather Video Directed By Unlimited LA, Criticism And Comments. (811 Views)

Kokopee - TRADITIONAL - Directed By Dyoungstar (Audio & Video) / Album Review: Olamide’s ‘ Eyan Mayweather Review ’ / Olamide Fans Eyan Mayweather (full Album Download) For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Eyan Mayweather Video Directed By Unlimited LA, Criticism And Comments. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2015
It’s quite nice to see our artists taking out their time and of course their hard earned cash to shot videos for their songs… So I was filled with excitement when I saw the video of Eyan Mayweather was out yesterday and after seeing the video i was left gauhted by what I saw.To be candid the video didn’t really carry the vibe & fire the audio did, except for some few scenes like the first scene and also the fireworks scene the rest of the video looked disjointed. It didn’t really step up to what the majority of the fans were expecting. I think it's high time our music video directors realize that we have now come to a stage where the rest of the world are actually looking forward to seeing our videos and so it's best they put in more effort concept wise. Unfortunately unlimited L. A you tried but you could have done something much more better than this bro. Still admire and respect your work , but I’m just being honest with my assessment as a fair critic . At least you did a good job with the “don’t stop” video which has a much more better plot line . Love you guys still @Olamide & @Unlimited. One love.
Re: Olamide Eyan Mayweather Video Directed By Unlimited LA, Criticism And Comments. by ejamahrandy: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
I really love this post

Re: Olamide Eyan Mayweather Video Directed By Unlimited LA, Criticism And Comments. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Gracias brov... Just decided to voice my opinion on the video. Or did I over do it?

(1) (Reply)

Justine Skye Ft Wizkid_ You Dont Know It / His Better Than Any Rapper You've Known In Nigeria / Lyrics Of Nicki Minaj Diss Track No Frauds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.