Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets (75358 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
T.B Joshua, a prophet with no honour in his hometown Nigeria. I can authoritatively confirm that Diezani will be flown to Synagogue later January. That was the outcome of the meeting the family had a fortnight ago
MY ADVICE TO DIEZANI IS THAT SHE SHOULD RUSH TO SCOAN WITHOUT DELAY. SHE NEEDS PROPHET T.B JOSHUA TOUCH AND I ASSURE HER THAT DEATH WONT COME KNOCKING ON HER DOOR
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Fake list. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the most famous.
FAKE AS HOW? THEY TALKED ABOUT PROPHETS NOT PASTORS
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by obixcel(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amberon:
You're wrong and he is right. God can reveal past things to a prophet as well as the present.
True, but He defined it without stating d source of the revelation which is God.
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
kay29000:
This is really interesting. I didn't know TB Joshua was really this popular.
MORE THAN POPULAR. TRY AND LISTEN TO HIM WITHOUT SENTIMENT AND COME BACK HERE WITH UR EXPERIENCE. THANKS
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by obixcel(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
lordprosh:

How ws peter in d bible able to tell dat d lien spouse. Kept part of d proceed 4rm d land to sold??

How ws elisha able to knw dat his greedy servant went back to tak a bite 4rm hamman's gift
True, but He defined it without stating d source of the revelation which is God.
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
PLANETMARS:
Who their fame help? Niggas b preaching prosperity and buying properties here and there!! And some olodos b worshipping their pastors. Anyway endtime no far again truth must prevail.
YOU ARE IGNORANT OF REALITY. PLS UPDATE OF HAPPENING IN SCOAN. THANKS
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Fake list. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the most famous. Not that he cares about that, though.
NO YOU ARE WRONG

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
ossaii:
TB JOSHUA IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
maximunimpact:
Blasphemy of the highest order......putting Jesus in same list with demon possessed religious men........
GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE THAT IS IF U ARE A CHRISTIAN
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by menacetosociety: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
dayotheone:

am just hearing there name from you.. maybe that is why there name are not in the list, cause not many pple knows them..
undecided
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
AdeniyiA:

Anyone one who visited Synagogue but still remain the same in knowledge base has incurable illness, my life is meaningful in Christ today because I attended the church for almost ten years, I know more about life because of this encounter....
YOU SAID IT ALL. GOD BLESS U FOR THAT ACKNOWLEDGMENT
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:

She is not going to survive it, so?
ARE YOU GOD? PLS DO WELL TO ANSWER ME
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:

We don't know TB Joshua in Scotland
BECAUSE U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by MCRUEMUS: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
adexfrosh:
I don't subscribe to prophets bt TB joshua has bin outstanding in terms of generosity
YOU BETTER DO BECAUSE HE IS A PROPHET

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by dayoade2007(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
chowlade:

Oshofa Adeboye Kumuyi
They're Pastors, not Prophets
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by Amberon: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
I wasn't referring to the overseas in Aba wink
daretodiffer:

We don't know TB Joshua in Scotland
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by lordprosh(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
obixcel:

You shld knw God is d only true source...

I blvd am talkn to christians..
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by lotasha(f): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Olorun babalola u r too much. Joseph ayo babalola was a man of God dat was the apple of God eye. During his time in 1930 many souls were won n many souls made heaven
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by Styleshans(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2016
GIYAZZ:

Is oyakhilome a prophet or a man of God?
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by Styleshans(m): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Linqsz:

Famous only in Nigeria or probably Africa
You guys don't even know the meaning of the word prophet
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
BECAUSE U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN

Now I have migrainesmiley
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2016
GIYAZZ:
richest not most famous
Re: TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets by masseratti: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Pprovost:

Redeemers more than Anglicans in the world
You are joking right? cool
Ehmmmm I hope you know the difference between a church goer and a Christian, Anglican is the church of England,it's not popular in the rest of Europe, they have their highest numbers in England and Nigeria,am not a redeemer but I av being to other countries, Redeem is very popular among church goers, and I see them second to Catholics in the world with church attendance,when it comes to number of Christians,apart from Catholics, i have no idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.