Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Install Whatsapp On PC, Easy Step By Step Tutorial - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Whatsapp On PC, Easy Step By Step Tutorial (2544 Views)

How Can I Install Whatsapp On My Android 2.2 Version / Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now / Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Whatsapp On PC, Easy Step By Step Tutorial by AdisaGaniyu(f): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
[b]WhatsApp is one of the most popular cross-platform messaging apps which allows you to send and receive SMS without any charges . Whatsapp has one of the largest active user base of 300 million and around 20 million in alone India.WhatsApp can be used on any Smartphone Including Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Asha platform , but what if you want to use it in PC? Yes, you can install Whatsapp on PC !

How to use WhatsApp on PC?

Installing WhatsApp on PC is very simple. Just follow below steps to download and Install WhatsApp on PC or Laptop.

Requirement to use WhatsApp on PC or Laptopp:

- A Laptop or PC with Windows OS
- Working Internet Connection

How to Install WhatsApp on PC:

Below I have listed Two methods to Install Whatsapp on PC, follow the easiest one for you.

- Download and Install WhatsApp on PC using BlueStacks.
- Download and Install WhatsApp on PC using Wassapp.

Method 1: To download and Install Whatsapp on PC using BlueStacks

Step 1: Download BlueStack (free Windows Application)

Download BlueStacks For Windows

Step 2: After Finishing the Download Double Click on Downloaded File, Click Continue ,Click Install .

Step 3: Now Download WhatsApp APK File

Download WhatsApp APK

Step 4: After Finishing the Download Double Click on Downloaded WhatsApp APK file .

Step 5:Now whatsApp will install in your PC.

Step 6:Now Open BlueStacks (Click on BlueStacks icon in your Desktop)

Step 7: Now in BlueStacks>> Click on My Apps.

Step 8: Now you’ll see WhatsApp >>Click on it .

Step 9: Accept Terms and Condition

Step 10: Type your Mobile Number in the Field

Note: First type your Country Code like 91 for India and then your Mobile Number

Step 11: NowWhatsApp will try to verify your number, but it will show a fail message.

Step 12: Now click on Call Me >> You’ll receive an automatic / computerized call with a confirmation number, write down that number.

Step 13: Now type the received number in verification field and you are done!

How to Add Contacts to WhatsApp

In Phone WhatsApp automatically checks for your contacts but in PC you have to add it manually. Follow below steps to add contacts in Whatsapp using Bluestecks.

Step 1: Open WhatsApp in Bluestack

Step 2: Click on Menu icon at the Bottom top Right Corner

Step 3: Now Click on Contacts Icon

Step 4: Again Click on Menu Icon Add Contact

Step 5: Click onAdd Contact

Step 6: Fill the given fields with Contact Number and Name

Step 7: Click on Done .

To add more contacts Follow same steps.

Source and To Download those App check:
http://www.nigeriabam.com/2015/12/easy-step-to-install-whatsapp-on-pc.html?m=1[/b]

1 Share

Re: How To Install Whatsapp On PC, Easy Step By Step Tutorial by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
God bless u OP,nice writeup:-(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Install Whatsapp On PC, Easy Step By Step Tutorial by AdisaGaniyu(f): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
God bless u OP,nice writeup:-(
Amen.. and You too.
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On PC, Easy Step By Step Tutorial by jackstine(m): 2:41am On Jun 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps / How To Use Skye Bank *833# Mobile Banking Short Code / This Method Of Recharging Is Better Than Recharging From Your Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.