Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,983 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) (32536 Views)

Nine-Month-Old Buhari Muhammad Undergoes Penis Surgery (Graphic Photo) / A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) / PHOTOS: Beautiful Girl Gets Disfigured By Cooking Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by mistymoon: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
damton:
Evil.

what has this innocent little girl done to deserve this.

and you think boko haram or who ever is behind them will ever know peace- HELL NO!!! cryyyying for this little princess. God please grant her successful recovery and give her family the strenght and courage to remain strong.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by hotdi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Praisekizz:
wetin dey come put?
Traffic pic abi?

grin
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
for her to still be alive,God must do something..I decree a miraculous healing upon your life in JESUS name.Amen.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Ngedo: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
shocked shocked
Cannibals,
What goes around, comes around
God Cannot be mocked at all.
Who so ever that responsible for this should wait for God's reaction.
When you sponsor violence of this magnitude, Allah knows you better and He shall visit you at His own time.

1 Like

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
May she have a successful surgery. I have no words for those remote-controlled robots called boko-mad-rams!
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
I pray she gets total and a stress free recovery!
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Vikky014(f): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Baby Aisha survived severe burns after Boko Haram militants attacked her village in Maiduguri.
She was in her room while her mother was in the toilet when Boko Haram set their house on fire.

She lost all fingers on her left hand and also lost an ear in the attack. Her face was burnt, with severe burns on her legs, Aisha remained critically ill for a long time at the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital.

These new photos show baby Aisha all set this morning for her 1st phase of reconstructive surgery (eyelids and arm). Please pray for her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/baby-disfigured-by-boko-haram-attack.html
God please be wt dis young baby.

islam is always peace so i heard
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wishing her a successful surgery, get well soon baby girl sad
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by eric111111(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sorry dear,God will see you tru.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by igbsam(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
elipheleh:
Buharis attack on nigeria

You are a fooooooooooooooool for saying such in a thread so emotional like this.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Sadiss: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
2chainzz:
Islam!!!
mean peace, make a research or remain ignorant. also read about terrorist and their history.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Horlarjeedeh: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
OMG embarassed embarassed embarassed Wish you speedy recovery
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by IceDude(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
damton:
Evil.

what has this innocent little girl done to deserve this.
Nothing, i blame islam......Infact islam is the worst thing that has happened to mankind
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Akanaz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
The perpetrator of that attack shall never witness happiness in his or her life. That person shall end his o;r her life in a pool of blood. And Aishat, I pray ur surgery is successful.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Smoj(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
May Almighty Allah save your life
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by herbbiordun2(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
oh lord have mercy on NIGERIA....forgive us all our SIN...And makes all terrorist to bow down...AMEN
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by bummyla(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
May GOD Heal Her In Jesus Christ Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by queebeediva(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oh God of justices please come to the aid of the innocent and save your people Amen! I wish God will just give me just one hour to rule nigerian and I will seize all the breath of those useless and heartless fools called BOKO HARAMIST and Co haba theirs is just too much . Lastly may the blood of the innocent always torment them and their sponsouer even in their useless grave Amen! Baby may God grant u success in your surgery Amen!
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Kingnonny(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
The Power that speard her life shall see her through as well... God loves you baby #Aisha
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
What kind of country is d this? Haha
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by chillinq(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
i cant just even look at this.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by SIRJENTLE: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2015
I pray that the grace and mercy of God will see her through the surgery process...
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Natebobo2010: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2015
May God help this little child to under go surgery from the Government account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / Godwin Maduka Covers ATTENTION Magazine January 2020 / 386 New COVID-19 Cases, 522 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 1 -(2175 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.