Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Hiddink - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Hiddink (381 Views)

Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss / Chelsea Appoint New Head Coach Antonio Conte,to Takeover From Next Season / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Appoint Guus Hiddink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Hiddink by owen4u(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chelsea have confirmed that Guus Hiddink will take temporary charge of the side until the end of the season.

Reacting, the Dutchman said: "'I am excited to return to Stamford Bridge. Chelsea is one of the biggest clubs in the world but is not where it should be at the moment. However, I am sure we can all turn this season around.

"I am looking forward to working with the players and staff at this great club and especially renewing my wonderful relationship with the Chelsea fans."

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2015/12/19/18518542/breaking-news-chelsea-appoint-hiddink
Re: Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Hiddink by Quadre: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Hiddink by dikeigbo2(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Just let the results start coming
Re: Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Hiddink by sapientia1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
I hope he'll be able to replicate the form of 2009, I think he's got a lot to do with these set of players. And I think he should probably be retained as manager if he eventually win anything for Chelsea this season.
Re: Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Hiddink by boman2014: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
WHAT?

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho's Exit; The End Of "Black-market" Promo In Chelsea / Guus Hiddink Confirmed Chelsea's Coach / FULL TIME - Manchester United 1-0 Sheffield United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.