Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Premiership Waec Examination. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premiership Waec Examination. (898 Views)

See Phones In Vogue When Various English Club Won Premiership Last / Does Startimes Show Live Premiership Matches? / Funny English Premiership Waec Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premiership Waec Examination. by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
PREMIERSHIP WAEC EXAMINATION.
DURATION: 48 Hrs
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS.

SECTION A.

1. Discuss the fall of Chelsea and the rise of Leicester in relation to season 2015/16
(20marks).

2. Using Tottenham as an example, describe the force of gravity (15marks).

3. Manchester United sold Di Maria to PSG for44m when they had signed him for 59.6m. Prepare a profit and loss account (12marks).

4. Write an essay on the proverb old is gold in relation to Old Trafford. (10marks)

SECTION B.

5. Calculate the probability of Arsenal winning their next game in relation to previous performances (20marks).

6. Estimate the velocity at which Liverpool is depreciating considering the absence of Suarez and Sterling (15marks).

7. With the aid of a diagram, prove that Chelsea will go trophyless this season (15marks).

8. Without using tables, list out the clubs that will qualify for the Champions League next season (10marks).

9. Explain the sudden quietness of all Chelsea fans these days on all social networks (20marks)
10. Complete this... In Wenger we trust, In
Pellegrini we're happy, In Mourinho we ____________? (5marks)

11. Who should take the blame for Chelsea's bad form? Explain (10marks)
BEST OF LUCK!

CC: seun
lalasticlala
Re: Premiership Waec Examination. by honey001(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
PREMIERSHIP WAEC EXAMINATION.
DURATION: 48 Hrs
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS.

SECTION A.

1. Discuss the fall of Chelsea and the rise of Leicester in relation to season 2015/16
(20marks).

2. Using Tottenham as an example, describe the force of gravity (15marks).

3. Manchester United sold Di Maria to PSG for44m when they had signed him for 59.6m. Prepare a profit and loss account (12marks).

4. Write an essay on the proverb old is gold in relation to Old Trafford. (10marks)

SECTION B.

5. Calculate the probability of Arsenal winning their next game in relation to previous performances (20marks).

6. Estimate the velocity at which Liverpool is depreciating considering the absence of Suarez and Sterling (15marks).

7. With the aid of a diagram, prove that Chelsea will go trophyless this season (15marks).

8. Without using tables, list out the clubs that will qualify for the Champions League next season (10marks).

9. Explain the sudden quietness of all Chelsea fans these days on all social networks (20marks)
10. Complete this... In Wenger we trust, In
Pellegrini we're happy, In Mourinho we ____________? (5marks)

11. Who should take the blame for Chelsea's bad form? Explain (10marks)
BEST OF LUCK!

CC: seun
lalasticlala

Permit me to quote u in this less active thread. Actually I don't know you, but I used to read your comments here everyday. I am also as old as nairaland itself, you can check the day I joined nairaland. I just feel maybe you can be of assistance to me at this time.

Should I write it here or we can discuss out of this place?
Thanks sir in anticipating ur reply.
Re: Premiership Waec Examination. by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2019
Ride on here sir.

honey001:

Permit me to quote u in this less active thread. Actually I don't know you, but I used to read your comments here everyday. I am also as old as nairaland itself, you can check the day I joined nairaland. I just feel maybe you can be of assistance to me at this time.

Should I write it here or we can discuss out of this place?
Thanks sir in anticipating ur reply.
Re: Premiership Waec Examination. by honey001(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
Ride on here sir.

Thanks for the audience..
Re: Premiership Waec Examination. by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2019
Sir, heaven bear me witness i wish i could help. Presently my hands are very tight with medical bills to clear with drugs money joining it. Sir, i know its took you time to summon courage to say this out, but it is unfortunate am not in position to help.

honey001:

Thanks for the audience.. It's concerning my building project, infact I just need someone to borrow me like 50k till June to add to the one I have for the roofing, I need to move this month end as my rent expires about 4 months ago, landlord being so supportive though. I have approached people I know physically both in office and neighborhood, majority does not have, though some responded, that's why I decided to take it here.. and I just choose your moniker.
If it will be possible, I can send some documents to you so as to ease your doubt in case for the repayment.

Thanks sir.
Re: Premiership Waec Examination. by honey001(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
Sir, heaven bear me witness i wish i could help. Presently my hands are very tight with medical bills to clear with drugs money joining it. Sir, i know its took you time to summon courage to say this out, but it is unfortunate am not in position to help.

It's well, God will perfect the health of that person...Thanks for your audience.

Can I pull the discussions down?

Really appreciate your effort... for granting me audience, I appreciate it.
Re: Premiership Waec Examination. by madridguy(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Ameen. Please put it down sir. Thanks for the understanding.

honey001:

It's well, God will perfect the health of that person...Thanks for your audience.

Can I pull the discussions down?

Really appreciate your effort... for granting me audience, I appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Mancity 100% CORRECT Predictions / Footballers And Teams Who Sold The Highest Jersy In 2015 / Saturday Match Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.