Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? (1743 Views)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by badboym: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2009
You see it everywhere.People wear at night.Wear them indoors even at nights.Someone used to tell me it's wrong and that's why am not used to it till date but you see socialites wearing them indoors.Someone told me sometimes ago,there's the kind you wear at nights and you see things like it's day time.I have never seen any of those so I don't beleive.What are your views on this ?
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by iice(f): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
Very wacky undecided And which socialites?
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by DaJoneZ(f): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2009
badboym:

Someone told me sometimes ago,there's the kind you wear at nights and you see things like it's day time.I have never seen any of those so I don't beleive.What are your views on this ?

Well there are such things, but they are used for people who track down wildlife in the night, (Especially if where they are is super dark e.g forrests)

but wearing shades on a normal night, or even indoors!..........unless if your susper sensitive to light, then franktly it is silly I mean what are they seeing??.

In the first place sunshades were designed to protect the eyes from uv light comming from the blinding sun, then at some point it got turned into a fashion statement.

Fashion makes one do silly things, funny thing is that thousands of people are not aware they do it lol.

I guess the sunshades in the night thing is to upgrade a style status?

or some people feel more comfortable wearing shades all the time as it makes them look better (trust that can be the case at times lol)  cool
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2009
Sunglasses indoors?

Are you blind?
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by Pepeye(f): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2009
FL Gators:

Sunglasses indoors?

Are you blind?

rofl Unfortunately some morons think it's hot
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2009
I wear mines indoors when I've been drinking and don't want my mom to know lipsrsealed
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by badboym: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2009
DaJoneZ:

Well there are such things, but they are used for people who track down wildlife in the night, (Especially if where they are is super dark e.g forrests)

but wearing shades on a normal night, or even indoors!..........unless if your susper sensitive to light, then franktly it is silly I mean what are they seeing??.

In the first place sunshades were designed to protect the eyes from uv light comming from the blinding sun, then at some point it got turned into a fashion statement.

Fashion makes one do silly things, funny thing is that thousands of people are not aware they do it lol.

I guess the sunshades in the night thing is to upgrade a style status?

or some people feel more comfortable wearing shades all the time as it makes them look better (trust that can be the case at times lol) cool

Thanks . I got ya.
iice:

Very wacky undecided And which socialites?

socialite
Noun
a person who goes to many events attended by the rich, famous, and fashionable
Collins Essential English Dictionary 2nd Edition 2006 © HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006

Noun 1. socialite - a socially prominent person
important person, influential person, personage - a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of events

That's the meaning.I guess you don't have TV in your House and that's why you don't see what I was saying in the post.Try staying with a friend or a Family member who's got TV and you'll see what I mean before asking questions like an illiterate.
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by iice(f): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
badboym:

Thanks . I got ya.
socialite
Noun
a person who goes to many events attended by the rich, famous, and fashionable
Collins Essential English Dictionary 2nd Edition 2006 © HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006

Noun 1. socialite - a socially prominent person         
important person, influential person, personage - a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of events

That's the meaning.I guess you don't have TV in your House and that's why you don't see what I was saying in the post.Try staying with a friend or a Family member who's got TV and you'll see what I mean before asking questions like an illiterate.

Wow, did i touch a nerve? cheesy or prolly stepped on a toe somewhere on the land cheesy

Simply english, which socialites? As in name them.  Not what is a socialite grin grin
Enjoy your shades indoors.  .  .nothing do you, wacky is in! grin grin
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by mukina2: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin
@ topic

sunglasses indoors? that's a no no cheesy
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by badboym: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2009
iice:

Wow, did i touch a nerve? cheesy or prolly stepped on a toe somewhere on the land cheesy

Simply english, which socialites? As in name them. Not what is a socialite grin grin
Enjoy your shades indoors. . .nothing do you, wacky is in! grin grin

No tell me say you no dey see most Naija Artiste and Celebrities do them at events.Even for Abraod.Watch events,you go see am okay?
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2009
badboym:

No tell me say you no dey see most Naija Artiste and Celebrities do them at events.Even for Abraod.Watch events,you go see am okay?
Dudeeeeeeeeeee, it is tacky!!!!!

Wearing them outside is cool, wearing them inside where there is not sun, is just. . . . .ara oko ish
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by DaJoneZ(f): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I wear mines indoors when I've been drinking and don't want my mom to know lipsrsealed

Eeeeehhh?............................shocked .......but surely when you talk she would know naaa

.....................in short your mother will hear this!!.....................(Runs to tell Ogidiboy's mum)  grin
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by slimfine(f): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2009
you wear it as the name sounds "SUN glasses" not "INDOOR glasses"
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by iice(f): 4:05am On Jun 10, 2009
badboym:

Well that explains it, doesn't it? grin grin
They are usually the ones i see wearing sun glasses at night cheesy grin
Re: Wearing Sun And Fancy Glasses Indoors.is It Right ? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:12am On Jun 10, 2009
@ DaJoneZ

That's why I always carry breath mints to cover the smell of alcohol, try it it always works cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Lighten Your Complexion With Natural Products / Photo: Is It Wrong For Ladies To Wear Trousers? / OFFICE WEARS FOR ONE YEAR @ N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.