Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- (6843 Views)

Bank Type Toyota Corolla For Sale@800k / Price reduced -Registered Bank Type Toyota Corolla . Very Sharp / Used 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Binumar: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2009
This 2006 Toyota Corolla was bought brand new in 2006, used for less than a year (On Abuja roads), kept for over a year (Owner abroad) and finally up for grabs. Was sold and serviced by an authorised Toyota dealer.

Options:
1.8 Gli, Auto trans, CD/Tape/Radio, 5 Alloy reams including spare, Fog lamps, Immoblizer.

Mileage: 26k (see pics)

Finally the price: 2.28M

Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Binumar: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2009
This is not showing well but it reads January 2006

Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2009
A new 2006 from Elizade goes for 2.8m so if this car has been used for a year or more.
and its registered, the price u are putting on it is on the high side.

I sold the 2005 bank used corrola for 1,450k
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Binumar: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2009
Hailolive,

This is 2006, 1.8Gli, Full option, with just 26K mileage. Is just what I can say grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by ugonna245(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2009
Binumar:

Hailolive,

This is 2006, 1.8Gli, Full option, with just 26K mileage. Is just what I can say grin grin grin

EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN BY FULL OPTION PLS. THIS IS A NAIJA USED CAR!!!
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Binumar: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
ugonna245:

EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN BY FULL OPTION PLS. THIS IS A NAIJA USED CAR!!!

Full option means has all the options available for its kind, simply put. Experts in the house am I right?
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by CashReady: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
hey guy;

Am ready to go @1.7m

mail me at fantasticoliver@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
where is the moon roof it is is full option
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by ugonna245(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2009
hailolive:

help me ask am oh!
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by webmaster3: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2009
2.28Million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. thats a bit on the high side. Are you sure ure ready to sell,remember its naija used.
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Binumar: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
hailolive:

Have you seen any vehicle built for Nija with moon roof?
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by dnex(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
@webmaster

there are a lot of Naija used cars that are in far better condition than those yankee cars. With all their VINs and Carfax reports, a lot of Naija cars still fare better. Afterall, some of the yankee cars that are sent down here are used by Naijas over there and besides it's a lot of stress for the cars imported to acclimatize because they are not tropicalized.

@Binumar,

you say they are bank type, but are they actually bank used and are they in Lagos? because I'm supposed to check out about 5 bank used 2005 Corollas in Lagos and they are going for N1.2 million each. That being said however, I don't think they're the same model as yours though. Happy selling but if you feel you can sell mine in Abj for better, keep in touch. I'll send you pics and details as soon as I get in town:
nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Nejeeb: 08025328348.
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by chevchenko: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
1.6M cash right away
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by promise72(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
dnex:

@webmaster

there are a lot of Naija used cars that are in far better condition than those yankee cars. With all their VINs and Carfax reports, a lot of Naija cars still fare better. Afterall, some of the yankee cars that are sent down here are used by Naijas over there and besides it's a lot of stress for the cars imported to acclimatize because they are not tropicalized.

You seem to be very ignorant of what you are talking about. Why do you need to tropicalise a US spec car? US has extreme hot and cold weather conditions depending on where you live. That said, the cars are made to withstand either weather very well. Roads are good. If someone brings a bad car or an abused car home, that is different story. European cars may need to be tropicalised, but not US spec.

So you think all vehicles that come to naija from yankee are previously used by nigerians here? Does that sound intelligent to you?
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by dnex(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
What really sounds daft to me my friend is the fact that I said some of the cars have been pre-owned by Nigerians yet you choose to believe it is ALL cars imported to Nigeria that have been previously used by Nigerians.

Please focus on the car and let's not use your idiocy to ruin this thread.
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by ugonna245(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2009
guys pls watch your language or i might be forced to call in the monitor!!! grin
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by ugonna245(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2009
Promise72 it seems you are from Ijebu ode?
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by promise72(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2009
ugonna245:

Promise72 it seems you are from Ijebu ode?

y u asking?
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by 190: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2009
1.5m
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
1.5m
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by mikkyphp(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
Guy this car is "CARGO", hence, 1.2m cash down ,
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by lomaxbien(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
dnex:

@webmaster

dnex link=topic=281181.msg4000342#msg4000342 date=1244554509:

huh lmao grin shocked
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by dnex(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2009
@Binumar

I'm in Lagos right now. Sorry I arrived late compared to our earlier discussion.

I'm on the Marina right now to view the vehicles and take some pictures. I'm sure I'll be able to post them online before the day runs out on another thread.

Where's your location?
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Binumar: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2009
dnex,

Sorry my location is Abuja and the car on question was used by an individual in Abuja.

I will be expecting your mail with the details on the Bank used corollas, I can help in the advert from this side (to my non-Nairaland clients).
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by jpphilips(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2009
@ dnex

i am surprised a human being can come up with this
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Omoagun: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
Binumar:

Full option means has all the options available for its kind, simply put. Experts in the house am I right?

then,
Binumar:

Have you seen any vehicle built for Nija with moon roof?

I wonder why people guise under "full option" to hike the price of a car. After your first definition, i am surprised that u wld revert to ask if any car built for naija has moon roof. Pls kindly check the meaning of full option man, whether built for naija or not it means it wld come with it.
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2009
@binumar, seems never understood the meaning of full option.
Its means the car is loaded.

If you say moonroof is not meant for naija then you must be drunk.
Those cars are not assembled here anyway and are europe specs.

naija people use the best so stop talking like we 3rd parties
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by chevchenko: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
@dnex

if you know you wont be picking your calls, then you dont bother to leave your nos
Re: 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Near Mint Condition For Sale ------sold---------- by chevchenko: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
@hailolive

abeg let me know when next you have similar offers

(1) (Reply)

Engine And Transmission Scanning Apparatus (affordable) / Toks 2007 Model HONDA ACCORD Forsale......... / Car Losing Oil But No Leak Or Smoke; What's Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.