Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Joke Joke Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Joke Joke (598 Views)

Joke Joke Joke / Read More Joke Joke Joke / Joke! Joke!! Joke!!! Lecturers Vs Students' Invention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Joke Joke by ahkmed(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
I decided 2 just go out nd chil out at Mr. Biggs on Sunday when I saw one guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them was the waiter with the bill which was about 20k. To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out 21k, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance. After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why didn't u allow me to take care of the bills. It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she actually told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing she needs from himis his love, care and attention. Almost immediately, I heard a voice ''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It was the director and right behind me was the camera man. It was then I said to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey shoot, no wonder !!

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny / This Is Laughable, Oh Bayelsans / Nollywood Releases New Movie On Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.