Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,482 members, 7,857,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

#differences Between Boko Haram And Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #differences Between Boko Haram And Islam (914 Views)

What If Boko Haram And Other Extremist Groups Do This / What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? / Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by ogahlouiskid18(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
1) ISLAM: There is no compulsion in religion. BOKO HARAM: Everyone must adhere to our ways else… . . 2) ISLAM: Love all and be just to all regardless of religion. BOKO HARAM: If you are not with us you are against us.
. .
3) ISLAM: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) lived with peaceful Christians and Jews as his neighbours. BOKO HARAM: All non-Muslims mustleave the North.
. .
4) ISLAM: You are only permitted toprotect yourselves when you are attacked first. And you should retaliate justly but when u gain an upper hand, u shld better forgive and leave everything to Allah. BOKO HARAM: We attack all who stand in our way.
5) ISLAM: A true Muslim is one fromwhose tongue and hands his community is safe. BOKO HARAM: We do not care your religion. Muslim or Christian we will crush any who stands in our way.
6) ISLAM: Killing of innocent souls is a great sin. No human being has theright to take life except through thedue process of the Law.
BOKO HARAM: Allah will understand.He will not punish us.

7) ISLAM: During war, non-combatant women and children must not be touched. Talk less of peace time
BOKO HARAM: We kill men, women and children. ISLAM: At war time, all non-Muslims that run into their places of worship ortheir homes will not be harmed. Talk less of peace time.

BOKO HARAM: We bomb non-Muslims in their places of worship. We also kill Muslims in theirmosques and homes if we feel theyare a threat to us. So who really are these people withwarped ideologies and intents? I may not know what they are really out to achieve but I do know for sure they do not represent Islam. Rather, they are acting contrary to it's most sublime teachings: peaceful advocacy. Of course, Islam strongly disapproves of corruption and incapable leadership! LET'S WORK TOGETHER, REGARDLESS OF TRIBE AND RELIGION TO PROVIDEA BETTER TOMORROW FOR ALL. May Allah help us all
Re: #differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by 2poundz(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Ameen
ogahlouiskid18:
1) ISLAM: There is no compulsion in religion.
BOKO HARAM: Everyone must adhere to our
ways else…
2) ISLAM: Love all and be just to all regardless
of religion.
BOKO HARAM: If you are not with us you are
against us.

3) ISLAM: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) lived with
peaceful Christians and Jews as his neighbours.
BOKO HARAM: All non-Muslims mustleave the
North.

4) ISLAM: You are only permitted toprotect
yourselves when you are attacked first. And you
should retaliate justly but when u gain an upper
hand, u shld better forgive and leave everything
to Allah.
BOKO HARAM: We attack all who stand in our
way.

5) ISLAM: A true Muslim is one fromwhose
tongue and hands his community is safe.
BOKO HARAM: We do not care your religion.
Muslim or Christian we will crush any who stands
in our way.

6) ISLAM: Killing of innocent souls is a great sin.
No human being has theright to take life except
through thedue process of the Law.

BOKO HARAM: Allah will understand.He will not
punish us.

7) ISLAM: During war, non-combatant women
and children must not be touched. Talk less of
peace time

BOKO HARAM: We kill men, women and children.
ISLAM: At war time, all non-Muslims that run into
their places of worship ortheir homes will not be
harmed. Talk less of peace time.

BOKO HARAM: We bomb non-Muslims in their
places of worship. We also kill Muslims in
theirmosques and homes if we feel theyare a
threat to us.
So who really are these people withwarped
ideologies and intents?
I may not know what they are really out to
achieve but I do know for sure they do not
represent Islam. Rather, they are acting contrary
to it's most sublime teachings: peaceful
advocacy.
Of course, Islam strongly disapproves of
corruption and incapable leadership!
LET'S WORK TOGETHER, REGARDLESS OF
TRIBE AND RELIGION TO PROVIDEA BETTER[color=#770077][/color]
TOMORROW FOR ALL. May Allah help us all
Re: #differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by JudgementHammer: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2015
I'm sorry o but using mouth to analyse boko haram does not stop them from spoiling d name of the religion. The fact is their killings is in d name of islam..that's a blemish to islam.

If truly u're not part of their game then I think you ppl should take bold and active steps to shun them to a halt, only then shall we know that defending the integrity of islam as made known by d quaran is worthwhile. You see people using ur religion to terrorize people's peace and ure not moved to bear the risk for ur religion in d act of taking them up face to face. Looks hypocritical to me.

1 Like

Re: #differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Annunaki(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2015
The OP is either telling deliberate lies or is completely ignorant about the true teachings of islam. Boko haram is 100% islamic and there is nothing they do that is not instructed in the quoran or done by mohamed. Islam is the problem and you can never absolve islam from the evils committed by boko haaram.

(1) (Reply)

What's My Purpose In Life? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.