Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! (9148 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna's Sexiest Instagram Posts Ever..ik Ogbonna Is A Lucky Man!! / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Funke Akindele Finds New Lover! See The Lucky Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Munachi abii the 28 year old rapper and ex mbgn is still fresh and ever so beautiful 8 years after her mbgn reign. I often wonder the kind of man that would come marry this beauty. Her bride price go cost i gi !!!!!! e go chop money!!!!! She's extremely beautiful plus yellow and fair. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 20, 2015
I am the one
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:49am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
I am the one
can you afford her
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
can you afford her
yes i can afford her
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:09am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
yes i can afford her
lol how deep is your pocket. Muna costs
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol how deep is your pocket. Muna costs
enough to buy the world and there will be enough money left. 'the cristiano Ronaldo or lionel messi kind of money.
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Codeblues(m): 4:46am On Dec 20, 2015
Is she looking for a husband? Let me know so that I can do the needful. cool
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:55am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
enough to buy the world and there will be enough money left. 'the cristiano Ronaldo or lionel messi kind of money.
contact her thru twitter then
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Codeblues:
Is she looking for a husband? Let me know so that I can do the needful. cool
yes. Contact her thru her twitter
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
contact her thru twitter then
nah it will be difficult to reach her, i guess her email address or facebook user name 4 direct message or even her phone number will be easier.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Burger01(m): 5:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Some people think marriage is all about beauty...smh undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by kidgod: 5:56am On Dec 20, 2015
The person above me have said it all. It will do u like film trick wen d beauty fades frm ur eyes, and u realize she's not someone u would like to spend d rest of ur life wit. Only God knows hw many times u av mastur.bated to dis photo

[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Demmocrats(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2015
She is old, when so many young, hot babes are around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by kidgod: 5:58am On Dec 20, 2015

[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by muaa(f): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2015
She's pretty, like me tongue
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2015
kidgod:
The person above me have said it all. It will do u like film trick wen d beauty fades frm ur eyes, and u realize she's not someone u would like to spend d rest of ur life wit. Only God knows hw many times u av mastur.bated to dis photo

[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]
lol what do you mean by "film trick" lol that makes me laugh. I have heard so many Nigerians use it and I find it funny. Uumm muna is a beautiful personality so I think the right man shall cone along. Its just that a 23 year old boy is currently occupying her life.
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
She is old, when so many young, hot babes are around.
this girl is not old. She's only 28!
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
nah it will be difficult to reach her, i guess her email address or facebook user name 4 direct message or even her phone number will be easier.
she responds to her followers on twitter
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Demmocrats(m): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Amateur, when i tell you a girl is old is not about age. There are even 18 year old that are classified as old.

So you know what i mean now, coming from a bad ass dude like me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she responds to her followers on twitter
hmm ok, if u have other ways i can reach why not just pm me and give it to me, it will save me the stress of her trying to respond to me amongs her oda 4llowers. "pls na, she is my crush
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Demmocrats(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You just can't eat food so many have eaten, that's the summary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

what do u mean? i go slap u now
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by ladibright(f): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2015
She's simply beautiful.. Just like me... grin
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by mekonglobal(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Looks like she is getting fat, then again her beauty is vain if, she doesnt possess d good character of a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Seems like somebody is paying somebody to publicize her or somebody is just jobless crushing on somebody

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by ODUBEZE: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by ODUBEZE: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

some Nigerians with their mouth sha! how do U know that so many people have eaten her?
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Demmocrats(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:

some Nigerians with their mouth sha! how do U know that so many people have eaten her?

Its not mouth bro, female bodies don't lie. If only you can see what am seeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by ODUBEZE: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Its not mouth bro, female bodies don't lie. If only you can see what am seeing.
Lolz! dude, I no fit. U are the Pro.
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
can you afford her
she go chop pass #10,000, i like her sha
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by minasota(f): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2015
kids everywhere....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Programme For Enebeli Elebuwa Released / Millionaire Ayiri Emami Steps Out In A Hot Bum Short / See Wizkid Waec Result Back When He's Still In Secondary School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.