Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help, My Android's Booting Process Takes Too Much Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, My Android's Booting Process Takes Too Much Time (766 Views)

My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting / How Much Time Do You Spend On Your Phone Everyday? / How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Android's Booting Process Takes Too Much Time by franugo(m): 5:43am On Dec 20, 2015
My tecno d5 wastes an inordinate amount of time 2 boot. i've formatted d internal memory, yet no respite. pls any suggestions from d house?
Re: Help, My Android's Booting Process Takes Too Much Time by Baroba(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2015
franugo:
My tecno d5 wastes an inordinate amount of time 2 boot. i've formatted d internal memory, yet no respite. pls any suggestions from d house?

Too many apps on boot up perhaps? You can disable boot animation on build.prop but you will need root access and root explorer..
Re: Help, My Android's Booting Process Takes Too Much Time by franugo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Baroba:

Too many apps on boot up perhaps? You can disable boot animation on build.prop but you will need root access and root explorer..

KK, thanks, will install a root explorer n try out ur idea
Re: Help, My Android's Booting Process Takes Too Much Time by Carlcaresophia: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2015
franugo:
Hi Franugo, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help, My Android's Booting Process Takes Too Much Time by franugo(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Franugo, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!

I LIve in okpanam in delta state. have never heard of any carlcare centre here,

(1) (Reply)

Yhur Help Needed Urgently / Gearbest / Oukitel C3 5 Inch Auo Screen Display Android 6.0 8mp Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.