Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) (42938 Views)

Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) / Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2015
vislabraye:

Women go prefer rich ugly guys than broke ones undecided . Abi you no see Adams Oshiomole and Lara ?

But love no go dey na
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Demigods:

But love no go dey na

Love is a decision cheesy . Na so dem dey talk am. Money can make up for many defects, oh.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2015
It should better not b d money from the arms deal dat dey r spending on dis marriage ..cos it will so porge dem..!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by ritababe(f): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
mekonglobal:

It seems like u hv relinquish ur throne as d queen of sexsuality section?

will soon be back

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by ritababe(f): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2015
sage2:

Your money ke?

yes na, na my money na.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by morule20(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
chai!!!!!! see raymond dokpesi looking so humble. GMB done humble dis man. sai baba!!!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by sage2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
ritababe:

yes na, na my money na.

You get plenty money be that o. Make I come collect some na.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
efcc should file a motion to have all their accounts frozen ASAP. once they are being investigated, their account should be tagged or frozen until the conclusion of such investigation and trial in court.

this will stop the delay tactics usually used by these looters employing perpetual injunctions in court.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
samguru:
This is one of the reasons Nigeria will never move forward.

A man alledged of monumental crime could throw a party of this magnitude for his child and people are congratulating him!

Instead of doing it in low key.

I am sure he used part of the money we are looking for to organise this party.

God have mercy!

The key word you used is " alleged" .. Until the court is done with the legal tussle, the old man deserves to be congratulated
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Congratulations! You guys should pls enjoy our money for now. He will purge it out soon.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
vislabraye:

Love is a decision cheesy . Na so dem dey talk am. Money can make up for many defects, oh.

All na wash.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Chai! see how Dokpesi use Nigeria money take marry wife for him son. Nigeria don suffer!

Raymond Dokpesi, Nigeria don suffer for your hand! You use Nigeria money take build Raypower tv and radio station
you use Nigeria money take erect mansion for Lagos, Abuja, Benin city, Agenebode ( edo state ) and usa and uk including dubai and qatar!

You rubbish Jonathan by telling the media that it was wrong for power to be given to Jonathan instead they for give am to northern candidate thereby biting the finger that feeds you.

Raymond Dokpesi your cup don full! Pdp have since abandoned you in your ship while you drown[/size]
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
boman2014:
Chief Raymond Dokpesi’s son, William, is now a married man.

Team Naij.com was honoured with invitations to a stylish wedding party of William and his wife Diana in Abuja on Saturday, December 19.

The embattled father of the groom, who has been released from Kuje prison just days ago, was in a really jubilant and positive mood.

Enjoy the exclusive photo and video report below:
Diane and William entering the reception hall

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6aj0dbmugvn.abc781c6.jpg[/img]

Diane and William entering the reception hall

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4elr28vl3j5.3d8a22ce.jpg[/img]

The newlyweds

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt9ihngksd05c.cd9a1d74.jpg[/img]

The couple, William and Diane

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6fu4fogcq65.57e4e587.jpg[/img]

Groom’s father Chief Raymond Dokpesi and other family
members

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3c62bknjg11g.f2f3aad0.jpg[/img]

The happy couple sharing a kiss

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt49jvjn9lnjb.18a4565b.jpg[/img]

Cutting of the wedding cake

We wish a happy married life to the beautiful couple!

https://www.naij.com/672368-naijweddings-raymond-dokpesis-son-weds-abuja-photosvideo.html

[size=18pt]Chai! see how Dokpesi use Nigeria money take marry wife for him son. Nigeria don suffer!

Raymond Dokpesi, Nigeria don suffer for your hand! You use Nigeria money take build Raypower tv and radio station
you use Nigeria money take erect mansion for Lagos, Abuja, Benin city, Agenebode ( edo state ) and usa and uk including dubai and qatar!

You rubbish Jonathan by telling the media that it was wrong for power to be given to Jonathan instead they for give am to northern candidate thereby biting the finger that feeds you.

Raymond Dokpesi your cup don full! Pdp have since abandoned you in your ship while you drown[/size]
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is seun married??
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by luvtoyota(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
AFTER STEALING OUR MONEY Your SHAMELESS SON HAS THE GUTS TO DISPLAY HIS LAVISH WEDDING, ANY MONEY You DON'T HAVE THE DISCIPLINE THAT CREATED WILL NOT LAST , THIS SON OF BLOOD MONEY LOOTER WILL BE BROKE SOONER THAN LATER
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by luvtoyota(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
wink2015:

PROCEEDS FROM STOLEN MONEY FOR FIGHTING BOKKO HARRAM, BLOOD MONEY, THE SPIRIT OF NIGERIANS WHO DIED WILL HAUNT THIS MARRIAGE TILL YOU SINK
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Rheetari(f): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pheals:
lol a. Typical igbo man could called oil., OYEL
I don't think so. sounds more like the warri accent.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Kanbee: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by Aarenaija: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
moscobabs:
Lord please locate me with my own dasuki before end of this year o grin

You mean the money distributor? undecided
Re: Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) by tpiar: 3:08am On Dec 21, 2015
is that wisteria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral / Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.