Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. (1274 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by optionsxpert1: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Good day all and happy new year in advance. Get prepared to start making at least $500 approximately #100,000 starting from 2016 with internet business... update coming soon.
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by MrLankeeee(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2015
optionsxpert1:
Good day all and happy new year in advance. Get prepared to start making at least $500 approximately #100,000 from January 2016 with internet business... update coming soon.

Alright.
I'm waiting
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Watching
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by techmart(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2015
in-line
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by alhaji04: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2015
cool carry on
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by optionsxpert1: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2015
I will start with AM. Take it or leave it it is ranked No 1 on my list. Do it in a smart way and you see result. Dedicate 2hours daily at least to work on any chosen method. Of course you will need capita just budget #10k to #20k. If you are not ready to spend money or time, then consider not starting online business coz at some point in time you might be discouraged but when you capital is involved, then it is a business.

For the AM, I will cover the following;
How to choose niche
CPA types
Setting up your target traffic.

You will sure need the following;

A laptop with internet connection
Dedicate 2 hours daily to run it as a business
Set up task to achieve daily
Learning
Capita of at least #10k to advertize, run campaign or pay freelancers to do some task you may find yourself unable to do.

For now start thinking on a particular niche you have passion for . I can't choose for you. To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by alhaji04: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bros, we dey follow u
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by optionsxpert1: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Continuing...

Let's assume i have my niche already, e.g. binary options. Well you can search digital products merchants online like cb, get in high demand product to market.

Well there are some brokers that pay as high as $150 per client you refer to their website. Now you only need about four to make $600 for that month using the following tools:

A fb account and ads ( optional)

A mini website may be on blogger or so. This will include relevant articles to your niche, optin form ( you can give free eBook) to get subscribers list.

An affiliate account

A free eBook with 4-10 pages that can go viral with your affiliate link.

Little cost of say 10,000 naira for ads set up

2 hours daily.

With all the above you are good to go. Even if its a client that's $150, assuming you invested $50, that's $100 profit.

This is still far better than other online BIZ.

To be continued...
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by tugrow(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
I b follow follow
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by optionsxpert1: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
tugrow:
I b follow follow
OK. Enjoy while you follow follow..
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by tollbell: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good lesson
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by redmitch: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
optionsxpert1:
Continuing...

Let's assume i have my niche already, e.g. binary options. Well you can search digital products merchants online like cb, get in high demand product to market.

Well there are some brokers that pay as high as $150 per client you refer to their website. Now you only need about four to make $600 for that month using the following tools:

A fb account and ads ( optional)

A mini website may be on blogger or so. This will include relevant articles to your niche, optin form ( you can give free eBook) to get subscribers list.

An affiliate account

A free eBook with 4-10 pages that can go viral with your affiliate link.

Little cost of say 10,000 naira for ads set up

2 hours daily.

With all the above you are good to go. Even if its a client that's $150, assuming you invested $50, that's $100 profit.

This is still far better than other online BIZ.

To be continued...

I don't understand, be kind to us, the " wannabes'... Teach like ABC. I need clear explanations on the terms
What is the name of the business
Re: Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. by optionsxpert1: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
redmitch:

I don't understand, be kind to us, the " wannabes'... Teach like ABC. I need clear explanations on the terms
What is the name of the business

Ok ooo. For the wanabes.. then.

Let's take for instance, you get a job in a firm say insurance and you are saddled with responsibilities of marketing, that is bring in new client and you earn certain commission, in a nut shell you are selling your company's services.

Same us also applicable to online affiliate marketing. Sell merchants products or services and you earn certain commission.

Even my 2 year old baby gal can easily understand this...just kidding though.

(1) (Reply)

Elijah Oyefeso, 21, A University Drop-out Now Earns N9 Million On A Bad-month / solved / Naira Appreciates To N345/$ As Bdcs Kick Against Devaluation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.