Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Could This Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be? (876 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Be? by sagacious(f): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
Hello,

It almost a year now,I use to feel itching in between my forth finger and the color will be reddish and black,It might itch for 3days after which it will go naturally and i notice re-occurence of this in recent time.Please what could this be? and what can i use to cure it?
Re: What Could This Be? by ab1989: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
Itching can come in any form and it may be viral or parasitical which you can cure by giving your body what it needs to boost your immunity and the one you will use to clear the outer effects. The 2 products you need are Aloe propolis tablets and Aloe propolis cream i will direct you to the company selling them if you are interested. they are neither drugs or cosmetics but supplements that will feed your body to function well with no known side effects.
For more information contact me on 08032451201 or orelusimodupe@yahoo.com
Re: What Could This Be? by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
@poster
do you have a rash in that area, its probably a fungal/yeast infection (at least most skin infections are). i'll suggest you  apply sulphur 8 or any any other skin care product that contains sulphur. better still, consult a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. you can read up on a fungal infection called Tinea versicolor and see if the symptoms match.

Itching can come in any form and it may be viral or parasitical which you can cure by giving your body what it needs to boost your immunity and the one you will use to clear the outer effects.
does that remotely make any sense to you. . . you think its okay to cash in on the plight of people by recommending quack products. . . nemesis will catch up on you people one day angry
Re: What Could This Be? by Oxone(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
sagacious:

Hello,

It almost a year now,I use to feel itching in between my forth finger and the color will be reddish and black,It might itch for 3days after which it will go naturally and i notice re-occurence of this in recent time.Please what could this be? and what can i use to cure it?

go see a physician ASAP
Re: What Could This Be? by trimandtrendy(f): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
My dear go straight to a doctor where you would be sent for lab investigations, and the thing would be examined. Stay away from herbal preparation o
Re: What Could This Be? by ab1989: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
@dominique For the fact that you don,t know something make it a quack product? Pls go and ask your teacher or your doctor if food suplements are quack products. The person that has been sufferring from an ailmement must have gone to doctors, use many medicines but to no avail, what is bad in using supplements that is working wonders in the life of people, that is how you discourage people from getting their problem solved. The sulphur 8 you recommended how sure will it work when you are condemming others. It is high time you people stopped criticising and antagonising others on this site as if you are Mr know all. I am not the producer of the products,it is from USA and they have their offices in NIGERIA and more than 120 other countries with NAFDAC approval,so what are you up to? Mr know all.
Re: What Could This Be? by Oxone(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
ab1989:

Itching can come in any form and it may be viral or parasitica[/b]l which you can cure by giving your body what it needs to boost your immunity and the one you will use to clear the outer effects. The 2 products you need are Aloe propolis tablets and Aloe propolis cream i will direct you to the company selling them if you are interested. they are neither drugs or cosmetics but supplements that will feed your body to function well with no known side effects.
For more information contact me on 08032451201 or orelusimodupe@yahoo.com

from your post its obvious ur one of the [b]charlatans
who is more interested in selling his wares than for the welfare of others.
how come ur quick to prescribe your magic potion which u claim is suppose to solve evry problem when you are not even sure of what is wrong with him angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
are u aware that test should be done to diagnose a disease as some present similar symptoms undecided undecided undecided undecided
i suggest you stop this quackery & enroll urself into medical school if you must help others
@op
like i said before, go see a doctor so that proper test can be carried out to diagnose the problem
all these herbal wares will do you more harm than good
Re: What Could This Be? by dominique(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
ab1989:

@dominique For the fact that you don,t know something make it a quack product? Pls go and ask your teacher or your doctor if food suplements are quack products. The person that has been sufferring from an ailmement must have gone to doctors, use many medicines but to no avail, what is bad in using supplements that is working wonders in the life of people, that is how you discourage people from getting their problem solved. The sulphur 8 you recommended how sure will it work when you are condemming others. It is high time you people stopped criticising and antagonising others on this site as if you are Mr know all. I am not the producer of the products,it is from USA and they have their offices in NIGERIA and more than 120 other countries with NAFDAC approval,so what are you up to? Mr know all.

did you not read the part where i suggested that the OP should see a dermatologist suppose not.
how can you claim to know the solution when you don't know the problem. . . someone is complaining of skin infection exactly how is multivitamin supplements going to solve anything. BTW does this all purpose, internationally known product have a name.

(1) (Reply)

Need Aa Genotype Girlfriend For A Wife / Pregnant while not ovulating / Men: About Wife's Tightness Ceasarean Or Natural Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.