Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Office (pics) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Office (pics) (826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Office (pics) by vhykeeytor(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
THE OFFICE Lounge and Bar now open! @2 diffri road off abaranje road ikotun. Come and experience the ambience!!

Re: The Office (pics) by vhykeeytor(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is to every lady/guy out there trying to be the next dangote, the next okonjo iweala, the next bill Gates, the next Oprah. Focus baby, focus! It's never easy at all. Keep at it, the vision isn't now or the small beginning, the vision is for the next 5 or 10years. Don't loose hope, it's always very hard in the beginning, whether u are planning to have a Masters, another degree, another certification, or start a 100k business or a 2million business. Just do your homework,feasibility studies and remember It's freaking hard in the beginning and it gets hardest when u are about to shine.

I decided to name my small lounge THE OFFICE based on my experiences within the Nigerian corporate world. It's actually a meme of some sort. After all the ups and downs, stress, tears. It's finally come to reality. I'm writing this to touch someone out there who feels there's no hope at all, there is. Trust me, I have been there and I want to tell u to hold on! Thank everyone who outrightly refuses to help you, God will never allow you trade your dignity for your destiny.

Come and celebrate the opening of THE OFFICE lounge and bar today sunday the 20th of December 2015 at 2 diffri road, abaranje road Ikotun Lagos at 2pm.

from CEOs desk.
Re: The Office (pics) by vhykeeytor(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Its Miss Hot Legs Beauty Peagent !!!!! Ladies Enter Now / Natural Hair Fashion Show In Ibadan / Are You An Up-coming Musician, Actor/actress, Comedian Or Dancer? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.