Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? (1025 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by RIPSpirit: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its actually painful to loose a loved one, Respect to the dead too.

I was amongst those that felt for viviangist the time she lost her sister to the IPOB protests sometime ago. I was recently going through comments on a draconian law made by the owner of this forum and something caught my ire. We all know that viviangist and the owner of this forum has been 'eating from the same plate'. The owner of this forum in a post made recently spilled the beans on how viviangist's sister died. The picture will speak more on that.

So I now ask,
---Is it enough to send out a loved one to go cover a protest, just to get traffic for your blog and LIKES for your nairaland thread??
---Was the dead-poor girl a journalist that is trained in the art of covering news on such precarious situations?
---Why didnt the owner of viviangist (chinaza) go over to cover the protest herself (I guess she knew it was very dangerous)

So I now put it up to vivangist that she is evil, wicked and heartless. We could all remember the way she even took the pictures of her dead sister lying on the floor (still) for likes and traffic. What the sister couldnt achieve for her before the tragic death, vivian used her in return to get it.

In a saner clime, what the owner of this forum wrote on that picture as a defense for viviangist will serve as an evidence to prosecute viviangist for manslaughter or other murder-related crimes.

Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by olayinka807: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by examhall3: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
I tire ooo.
She wasn't even mourning on dat day.

She rush post am 4 Nairaland.

She love banana island more than her sis

2 Likes

Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by McCarlito(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Thats deep....
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by Airforce1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hhmm
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by Khd95(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
viviangategringrin
viviangist woya coman name d culprits ooo
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by Shortyy(f): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mr detective, clap for yourself.
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by RIPSpirit: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shortyy:
Mr detective, clap for yourself.

swerve kiss
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by Shortyy(f): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
RIPSpirit:

swerve kiss
fuçk off.
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by RIPSpirit: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shortyy:

fuçk off.

ash.awo

Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by Shortyy(f): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
RIPSpirit:

ash.awo
jobless goat
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by RIPSpirit: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shortyy:

jobless goat

ok. now run along
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by efepro(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
End time bloggers
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
efepro:
End time bloggers

Nawao
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Was she really her sis? i doubt.
Re: So Viviangist 'killed' Her Sister Because Of Blog And Traffic? by RIPSpirit: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Speechless3:
Was she really her sis? i doubt.

its her sister

(1) (Reply)

Top Actress Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Who Called Her Ugly On Instagram / Female OAP Took A Popular Male Rapper For Dinner (photos) / BTS Photos From Ycee’s ‘omo Alhaji’ Video Shoot (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.