Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) (5095 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble / Oge Okoye Lovely In Red Gown For An Xmas Party (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by IamChuzzy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
The blogger is very much in that giveaway mood she wears towards the end of each year. This year, she is considering giving away wears. She is yet to make up her mind tho..

Thinking...should I do a Christmas Giveaway here? Hmmm

https://www.instagram.com/p/_hXMQrBAR8/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

lalasticlala, Ishilove

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by IamChuzzy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by daamazing(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
meanwhile in idp camps,families ate fighting for slippers.while you open boutique and pose.give the needy jor ...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by doyinisaac(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
is she selling shoe??don't tell me she is wearing all of them....
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by BigBelleControl(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by ayatt(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by awomike4u(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Linda issues every minute...God bless/help Nigeria
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by arena2007: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweet mama wink with no ass.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by jhydebaba(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Some have shoes but have no legs, some have no legs but have shoes. We have shoes and have legs, glory be to the oh Lawd.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by captainflash(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
EVERY UNCOMMON NEWS IN NAIRALAND IS EITHER ABOUT LINDA IKEJI OR DASUKI, THE TWO MAIN ANTAGONISH OF NAIRALAND cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by naijaboiy: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Just for show off undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Sarimah(f): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by olayes(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is nothing compare 2 mine tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
i done tire 4 this pickin self, if u want to give out, must u announce it? she is the one causing problem 4 herself.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
pretydiva:
pics or gerra of here mehn

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
pretydiva:
aunty na you i been dey find since, where the £2000 were you promise say you go give me?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
The way dis Aunty Linda just dey show off sef,
Make she no make mistake enter kidnappers hand oh, Cos na 500million naira dem go ask as ransom.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by stevecantrell: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
LIRS seen this ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by hatux: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Show off, mt chew!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by TrollTrap: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool Linda don carry her toto squeeze money from polithiefians pockets. Dasuki how much she squeeze from you? That toto must be sweet. grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
''And what shall it profit a man, if he GAINS the WHOLE WORLD and LOSES his SOUL ?''

Linda, i'm a very big fan of yours and happy with the way you've been handling ''people'' and the ''media'' ever since you came to limelight.. But there's one thing that baffles me a lot and that is your ''sudden'' attitudal change ever since you acquired your new house in B.I... Really, one has to live life to the fullest, but let's not also forget that there are people out there who haven't even got what they'll eat tonight. I know some people will definitely come at me spewing trash but i'll just tell you the truth.. GIVE..

I'm not one of those that'll say you should go and sell all your shoes and give the money to the needy. No.. I'm just a 'friend' that'll tell you to give always..

Love you Linda.. #TeamLiB !!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Chimezie198(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
she for show off her pants hanger for us na
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by tpiar: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
after reggae, sing the blues, after bedroom, enter closet/wardrobe.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by greatestman(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hope you have paid your tax?? ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Pheals(f): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2015
C what you have successfully made in "Eko ile" Aunty Linda U must pay tax o....no one is enemy of progress but we must support the state financially ..
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Datbohoochick: 1:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Beautiful Photos from Footballer Frank Lampard's Wedding.
http://www.amkkay.com/2015/12/beautiful-photos-from-footballer-frank.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 1:57am On Dec 21, 2015
I hope Linda doesn't ruin herself.
I expect a sensible woman like her to lay low for now, but look at her again.

We are talking about Nigerians with their bitter attitude here, and you are there throwing yourself to the wolves.

I wish you well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of A Parking Lot In Lagos / Man Spotted Scratching His Butt Publicly In A Bet House In Ibadan. Photos / PICTURES: Check Out This Beautiful American And Tiwa Savage Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.