Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap (27454 Views)

Electronic Spa Facial Polishing/exfoliating Brush On Sale!at N2500! / Buy Exfoliating Black Soap And Other Natural Products / Has Any One Use Carrot Glow Exfoliating Body Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Scholarnwadimma(f): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pls experts in d house,recommend a gud nd affordable exfoliating soap for me.I need to wash away d effects of dis harmattan on my skin.
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by okenwa(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Soul white Gold
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Ayo081(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Idole avocado soap
About one dollar
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by dechandel(f): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kojie San kojic acid soap.

Fair and white AHA exfoliating soap..

Dead sea salt scrub.

But you should moisturize heavily after using any exfoliating soap as the soap tend to dry out the skin more..

You are welcome!!

2 Likes

Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Sleekbaby(f): 5:07am On Dec 21, 2015
Buy Evora exfoliating soap, is very nice and cheap too.
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by fdmskincare: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 3345BD13
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Trust me,Dudu osun works like magic..and it goes for just #130.

1 Like

Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Ayo081(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Realberry:
uv gat great luking skin,tell me dudu osun is the secreat.

1 Like

Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ayo081:

Aww,thank you..and yeah,Dudu Osun works.
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2015
dechandel:

Dead sea salt scrub.

But you should moisturize heavily after using any exfoliating soap as the soap tend to dry out the skin more..

You are welcome!!

Hey girl? Are u on sct?

Which bss do u get your stuffs?
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by dechandel(f): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Joavid:

Hey girl? Are u on sct?

Which bss do u get your stuffs?
Hi
I order the stuffs online. EBay especially..
And yes I am on SCT..
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2015
dechandel:
Hi I order the stuffs online. EBay especially.. And yes I am on SCT..
Are you in Niaja?
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by dechandel(f): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Joavid:

Are you in Niaja?
No I am not
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2015
dechandel:
No I am not

That's why.

Cos ebay doesn't ship to Nigeria.

Fair and white exfoliating soap did nothing for me.

LA's are too mild for me cos my la lotion is not working based on my expectations.

Have you used any GA lotion and how was it?
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by dechandel(f): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Joavid:

That's why.

Cos ebay doesn't ship to Nigeria.

Fair and white exfoliating soap did nothing for me.

LA's are too mild for me cos my la lotion is not working based on my expectations.

Have you used any GA lotion and how was it?
But you can still get those products in Nigeria. Lagos

I am not really a fan of LA and GA
I once got the fair and white Aha2 and I wasn't consistent with it. It's very mositurizing though and it gives this matte look on the face after application but I prefer my shea butter and kojie san
But it has good reviews. Especially on SCT, so maybe you can try it.

Why not try Kojie San?
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
dechandel:
But you can still get those products in Nigeria. Lagos

I am not really a fan of LA and GA
I once got the fair and white Aha2 and I wasn't consistent with it. It's very mositurizing though and it gives this matte look on the face after application but I prefer my shea butter and kojie san
But it has good reviews. Especially on SCT, so maybe you can try it.

Why not try Kojie San?

Yes the fair and white aha lotion is very moisturising. That's the la lotion I use.

I will start a new regime in jan which includes kojie san. I never used it.
I use ashantee soaps, especially the papaya, and its good.
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by afanide: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
dechandel:

Dead sea salt scrub.

You are welcome!!

Please can u recommend a reliable seller/dealer of Kojie San Product? I am aware there are lots of fakes out there.
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by flakeStar: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shop with us for you authentic skin care products- 08022224723

Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by afanide: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
flakeStar:
Shop with us for you authentic skin care products- 08022224723

Are your products ORIGINAL? We dont want immitations here. Where do you source your products?
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by flakeStar: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
YES they are! No one is offering you imitations here; if I wasn't sure I would not have responded to your post. My products especially natural lightening ones come mostly from Thailand
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by pinkylovely: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
How much is the kojie San soap?

1 Like

Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Annie2059: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Alata Garden will do the magic..
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by minicky: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
i have lots of pimples how do I get rid of it
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by minicky: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
flakeStar:
YES they are! No one is offering you imitations here; if I wasn't sure I would not have responded to your post. My products especially natural lightening ones come mostly from Thailand
my skin usually flare up pure red immediately i step into the sun.. I need help
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Caleb098(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
please is dudu osun an exfoliating soap and please I need to shrink and tighten large pore on my face..... any help✌️✌️
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by bobbyANSELEM: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone

Have you been seeking for the best natural Lightening body lotion to achieve a fair skintone?

Congratulations. Your days of searching are over. We have taken our time to make a deep research on the best natural lightening body lotions, that will definitely give you a natural light and radiant skintone, with a smooth, supple and hydrated skin.

And here we are, we have carefully compiled a well detailed article containing the list of the best natural Lightening body lotion in Nigeria to achieve a natural fair skintone.
Follow this link to read the best Natural lightening body lotion in Nigeria for fair skintone
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by yousuph123(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Ayo081:

do we use dudu osun to bath everyday or sometimes
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by bobbyANSELEM: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Have you been seeking for pure natural and organic skin Lightening and exfoliating soap? Then this article is for you.

This article contains in details the list of 5 best natural exfoliating and skin lightening soap.

Read 5 Best Natural Skin Lightening and Exfoliating Soap.
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by yousuph123(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please, is it used for face and the body?
Re: Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap by Homeyfav: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
It is important to note that there are some exfoliating soaps in the market that have really strong exfoliating ingredients. Those types of exfoliating soaps are not recommended for everyday use as they can take away the protective cells of your skin.

(1) (Reply)

Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup / On Point, Senator Wears At Affordable Price. Payment on Delivery(POD) Available! / Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.