Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! (57212 Views)

Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) / Fuel Is The Gate Fee In This Lagos Party. (PHOTO) / The Gate Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dasuki,Wey my share? Buhari and EFCC, no fit do nada for me.
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by mu2sa2: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
And the man who oversaw what Dasuki did is perambulating about in his colonial fedora hat pretending to be innocent.
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by demandtruth: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
anonimi:
Is that Buhari in the double SUV? grin
They captured the Pretender-in-Chief Thief, PiT very well.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828712_fraudu_jpegdfe39178f5717a44d627aeb0c7ae5cab

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828713_fraud_jpegfabcaa72cb3406cc2df0a938add6a629

You are pained mumu

Deal with the loss and start preparing the clueless for 2019
let Nigeria decide if Gej is still relevant.

The election is gone!

You are as visionless as your clueless one
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by GANJAFARMER: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari sef no dey try o , Na only keke napep rope him tie untop him car. Oohs!!I forgot he got 3 million or something .

National Association of Endtime Yam Eaters.

AKA (NAEYE) Motto : we are all the same looters in another form.
Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
For every disaster in nigeria, there must be comic relief. Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by rabbuy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
There is a gate that seemeth right unto a man but the end therefore is a mansion I mean efcc cell
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin

Of late I no dey see your comments, hope you are doing fine bro?
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by GANJAFARMER: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
mu2sa2:
And the man who oversaw what Dasuki did is perambulating about in his colonial fedora hat pretending to be innocent.
Not all , he was a democrat who gave people jobs of serving the nation at their free will and if they decide to do otherwise let the court do their job - Has anyone of them confessed that Jonathan asked him to disburse any money to a specific person or organization and under what process - if there is one, let's see the documentation that proceeds after that to the last recipient of such monies and what channel was the money disbursed.
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by oloriadejoke(f): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dasukigate of wealth...lolzzz Endtime gate
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
think wat u think na u sabi
Every question get answer, no be fight nah
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by MrImole: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is not funny.
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by oxygen247(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
IBROHIM:
You PDP goats just want to rope Buhari in at all cost! Una forget the chief thief wey be una hero! The originator of the whole thing! Chei! Election defeat na bustard!!!!

Receive sense...
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by bettercreature(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
zico530:
Such gates often lead to destruction.
It's blood money
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by midolian(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
omenka:
Cc: Modath, Beremx, FastShipping, Demdem, Midolian, Caseless, HungerBad, Keneking, DaBullIT, Egift, et al.

Abeg make una come see make sense cartoon- but dem for put another face inside dat car naw. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Admiralty616:

Of late I no dey see your comments, hope you are doing fine bro?
I'm fine bro... Dasuki don fall hand

1 Like

Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by dcncornels: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
DeviIhimself:
see as mumuhamado mumuharii tie car on top grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Buhari is a corrupt bastard -
omojuwa

Buhari is a yam eater - Oshiomole
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by darlenese(f): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
The latest song

Share the moni share the jeep
The jeep the jeep
Baba bubu sef e take
E take e take
As far as Dasuki dey pay
Dey pay dey pay
Buubu oo carry and take o
A ah a ah

Note: Buhari did not take the cow but he ate the suya grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by dcncornels: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
end time gate
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by Rawblings(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lack of money is the root of all evil
busuyem:
Very funny. The love of money is the root of all evils.
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by billyG(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
This cartoonis politically motivated,just see how wailers,pdpiglets they only attack only 1 subject,they left real thieves & abusing an innocent one.
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by Curlygirl(f): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Gate of life!!! grin abeg I need the address where them locate this gate!! grin grin
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by archdaura(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
sauceny:
Dasuki just dey allocate money like say him papa get CBN.

Besides he is the most generous political office holder in the history of Nigeria
sauceny:

Besides he is the most generous political office holder in the history of Nigeria
sauceny:

generous indeed
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by mrjojo: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
just a man is stealing what could have been used to better our life and even generation's and here come the typical Nigerian making jokes, creating meme and drawing up cartoons about it, smh, lesser politician atrocities have brought revolution and change to some countries... Make una dey shine teeth there, rubbish!!
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by andyanders: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dasuki, the Most FoOO--LISH man on the face of the earth. No sane man can do what this man has done.

He has family and stole that kind of money when innocent Chibok girls were kidnapped and innocent soldiers were been killed while on duty fighting Boko Haram.

This man with his family will die one by one and his generation would be inflicted disease for the rest of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by BobUg28(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol[i]This dame hilarious! grin grin grin

ObinnaAkunne
[/i]
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by lohresloco: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
i see buhari my guy with his own jeeps and $300K CHAI
Kessyy2k4:
Enter and get ur own national cakecheesy
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by anataala: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
and your father na arm robber while ur mother na ashawo, son of bastard.
omenka:
k.
Re: Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! by BobUg28(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol...this is damn hilarious! grin grin grin

ObinnaAkunne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank / Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) / Picture - When MTN Employs You As Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.