Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. (1662 Views)

Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral / The Ile-ife And Yoruba Of My Dream, By Ooni-elect Adeyeye Ogunwusi. / The Ile-ife And Yoruba Of My Dream By Ogunwusi Ooni-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by zuchyblink(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
I was with this man in his magnificient palace in
Owerri today. He is the custodian of the Yoruba
people's culture in Imo state. He is the crowned king of the Yorubas in Imo state and he has a
palace in Owerri where he attends to his subjects,
and nobody has ever threatened his peace and
security here, neither had anyone threatened that
of his subjects.
. Flash back; can you recall when the story of a
crowned Igbo monarch in a Yoruba state
inundated the cyber space? Can you remember
how the Yorubas threatened to drawn the Igbos in
their lagoons for having an Igbo traditional ruler in
their land. They claimed it was a taboo, not knowing that they have their's here. Now, what
would you make of those hypocritical Yoruba
people who have allowed tribalism to over-ride
their sense of reasoning? I have always said that
the hypocrisy of the Yorubas is the reason for
Nigerians division - the Yorubas are the problem of one Nigeria. I maintain my stand. Nde-eme nu!

2 Likes

Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by veraponpo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yoruba people don't have kings where they don't have ancestral rights.

They may call him olori, etc I am sure it is not Oba.

Try to veryfy this claim of yours.

4 Likes

Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by FisifunKododada: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool
Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by theyrynsolar(f): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lati'bo si'bo

1 Like

Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by scholes0(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
King of all the Yorubas in Imo?
lol
Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
veraponpo:

Yoruba people don't have kings where they don't have ancestral rights.

They may call him olori, etc I am sure it is not Oba.

Try to veryfy this claim of yours.
Because every yoruba king has where he got his crown from. Now the question is who gave this dude a crown and what right does he have to call himself oba?

4 Likes

Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by ERockson: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
If the so called king cross his boundary like that proud Eze of Akure, igbo should not hesitate to treat it his fork up.
Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by tpiar: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
una nor dey tire?
Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:26am On Dec 21, 2015
zuchyblink:
people's culture in Imo state. He is the crowned king of the Yorubas in Imo state and he has a
of his subjects.
their land. They claimed it was a taboo, not knowing that they have their's here. Now, what
Nigerians division - the Yorubas are the problem of one Nigeria. I maintain my stand. Nde-eme nu!

You know why?

Cause he and his subjects dont make noise. If it wasnt you telling me, i had no idea an Oba of Yoruba exist in Imo state. Your people on the other hand make it a duty.to bringout vuvuzela and pay for a front page space to congratulaye Iluomonya on his enthronment as the Eze of Ajegunle. This is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Mynd44:

Because every yoruba king has where he got his crown from. Now the question is who gave this dude a crown and what right does he have to call himself oba?

You know, when you live amongst Ibos for years you soon begin to carry yourself like one.

This Oba has been infected with the Ibo ego sickness and now he is tripping.

2 Likes

Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by agadez007(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

You know why?

Cause he and his subjects dont make noise. If it wasnt you telling me, i had no idea an Oba of Yoruba exist in Imo state. Your people on the other hand make it a duty.to bringout vuvuzela and pay for a front page space to congratulaye Iluomonya on his enthronment as the Eze of Ajegunle. This is your problem.

you yorubas are like cat fish,whenever you are caught,u slip away

from you dont have obas outside yorubeland to the obas dont make noise,when the oba disturbs or do something shitty tomorrow,you will sing another tune

Ndi apali
Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by toyinakomolafe(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Can you please upload the picture of this oba if he is really a crowned king
Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by Allann(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
of his subjects.
their land. They claimed it was a taboo, not knowing that they have their's here. [b][/b]Now, what
Nigerians division - the Yorubas are the problem of one Nigeria. I maintain my stand.

I beg to diagree with you on this. In 1956, the Hausas in their calculations felt they would be marginalised in the "one Nigeria". Also, in 1959, the Yorubas felt the "one Nigeria" as packaged would lead to marginalisation in the future. But the Igbos never presented any objections. Six years into the game, a crop of Igbo officers struck, killing leaders from the North and West only, on the allegation of corruption, even though the only politician indicted for corruption among the first republic politicians was Zik in the "ACB deal". That was the water shed of Nigeria crisis. It sounds funny when the Igbos blame the consequencies of their actions and inactions on the Yourubas. Need I tell you about the short spell of Ironsi, the arrogance of Ojukwu? Please identify your problem and face it accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Hrh Oba Musibau Oladeji, Oba Yoruba Of Imo State. by tpiar: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
there are Yorubas living in Imo?

doing what?

(1) (Reply)

Igue Festival / Yoruba: Is It Right For Oba And Olori To Dress Like This??? / Pregnancy Shoot Taking To The Extreme !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.