Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Need Ibadan People Replies - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Ibadan People Replies (1046 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ibadan People Replies by patriotsam: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2015
I want to learn modding I.e how to use cardboard to make buildings. Pls where can I find any learning centre btw adegbayi to iwo road. Your reply will be appreciated.
Re: I Need Ibadan People Replies by Brimmie(m): 2:02am On Dec 24, 2015
patriotsam:
I want to learn modding I.e how to use cardboard to make buildings.
Pls where can I find any learning centre btw adegbayi to iwo road.
Your reply will be appreciated.

There's nothing like that in Ibadan. You can only get an Architect to put you through.

Or better still get these stuffs to learn on your own:
Embossed Cardboard (Antelope or Dotted or Line)
Straw-board
UHU Gum and Top-Bond
Scissors
Cutter
And a Roofing Cardboard

You can start with your house.. Draw out the plan, and "model it.

But you 'ld really need a Standard House Plan coz of the measurement and the likes.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Amazing And Stunning Videos And Make Money In Few Minutes / Any Video Editor I Can Work With Here In ORE,ONDO STATE. / New Online Art Gallery Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.