Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Help With Printing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Printing (469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Printing by Abdulmalik1: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2015
help with printing on small paper sizes. (smaller than A4). what kind of printers would u suggest can get the job done. can normal printers like hp laserjet or inkjet print on smaller papers.

i need it to print invoices, and i figured printing invoice on traditional A4 will just be too large..

All response will be appreciated smiley
Re: Help With Printing by cooldipo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Since A4 very common.....i will suggest you duplicate the invoice on a A4 page or create 2 column on it in a landscape format and later cut....to save you the stress of paper sizes.....next time you need an info this urgent.....i will advice you first resort to Google......you will be surprised there are many good answers there......cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Duo Megapixel Camera At Micostar Mall / Hp Mini 160gb 2gb Ram 10.inch 26k / I Need Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.