Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) (50175 Views)

This Girl Is Missing / Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by metroparrot: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fQIng1XQ1Jk/Vncd2mIbXdI/AAAAAAAHvAA/ill6DrLBNNU/s400/3.png[/img]
Bak-Abasi Ezekiel Umoh, is a Law student of Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU), and according to her family, she has been missing for about 10 days now. They cant reach her on her phone. The family said they contacted her friends who said she was last seen in school on the 12th of December,
Anyone with any information should please call the numbers: 07065569687 and 08137402729. More photos after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-V9Ei9R94kM8/Vncd4__SZ_I/AAAAAAAHvAI/26C_ciglb98/s400/4.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IMOkBDrU-Jo/Vncd6YvV6WI/AAAAAAAHvAQ/81H6pbuGuGs/s400/5.png[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-this-beautiful-oau-studentbak.html
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Oooooh,what a beauty

5 Likes

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2015
I pray God will keep her safe anywhere she is..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2015
I just pray that she didn't enter one of this flashy cars, that never brings you back home,
The Okoro you know is better than the Dangote you don't know,
Ladies stop risking your lives,
Many a girl have lost their lives to the guy with the flashy car

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Oh, pray she is found, sad one
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Chai!
I pray God order her step back to her family embarassed

6 Likes

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Jesus Christ!!!!!! She was my class mate in secondary school. God please protect her where ever she is

13 Likes

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm, beautiful girl. I pray she return back home soon able and agile. But I advise her family to cool their temper as their baby girl is not missing, she is somewhere enjoying herself since OAU dey strike probably she don't want to go home. She will be back home after Xmas. Let her enjoy her life.

12 Likes

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by greatness22(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2015
She will be found. Happy birthday to EroticAngelina. More blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2015
But y we no dey ever see missing males? undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by dammywapes(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2015
d 1st tin to say s dat God will allw her to b found and 2nd d tin b say 2tins are involve
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Vicboi1(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2015
How this kind beautiful babe miss Chai this babe fine well well I can see something pink in the first pics no ask me watin I see but I hope she just went on Christmas break and not lost eventually and she would return soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
I pray say na man house she go o. Please let it be her guy's place and not missing o. sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2015
The rate at which young girls go missing is becoming worrisome.
Ikorodu comes to mind..... i hope she's found alive.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmm. I pray that She gets found safely.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2015
I hope she's found
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2015
kokoA:
I pray say na man house she go o. Please let it be her guy's place and not missing o. sad
LWKMH grin
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
ohh, she will return in jesus name
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Trust me.
You will see a post in the next 3 days saying she's been found and you will not hear how and where she was found.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
I can bet you that this babe is not missing, she is having the best time of her life with a dude some where in another state.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by looseweight: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
I pray that she is found alive without any blemish

The girl fine ooo
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Try Call her boyfriend... He might knw were she is,

1 Like

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
This na X'mas o. Hope she didn't elope with a conman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by ritababe(f): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
She will be found in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
she dey boy house, its high time we start to ignore all this babes eloping for runs or bf house. weeks back there was a thread of a missing babe dat went to ikorodu after coming all the way from abj( obviously for runs). two weeks later 6 bodies were recovered from a swamp at ikorodu. the family of the remaining 5 babes hv not raised alarm because they dont know , they think thier daughers are in school or work. rubbish

1 Like

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by lewisacid(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Ask her bf
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by garethibe: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Noted
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
madridguy:
Hmmmmmm, beautiful girl. I pray she return back home soon able and agile. But I advise her family to cool their temper as their baby girl is not missing, she is somewhere enjoying herself since OAU dey strike probably she don't want to go home. She will be back home after Xmas. Let her enjoy her life.
Sharp Nigga!!!

5 Likes

Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
kokoA:
what makes you think she's safe in her man's house? You know sabi say na for man house dem dey miss pass?

2 Likes

God's willing she will be found. Maybe she travel out.
Re: OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2015
I pray she is found safe.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.