Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Oh How I Love Festive Season - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oh How I Love Festive Season (2314 Views)

Everyone Should Be Careful This Festive Season / This Festive Season Buying Guide - Avoid All This If You Don’t Want Regret / Healthy Hamper For The Festive Season (GO GREEN) *PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2015
I luv dis period so much, A few weeks ago when the
weather turned bringing that crisp sweet
smell of harmattan, I couldn’t contain my
joy. There are so many events, parties,
family gathering etc to attend and of
course the almighty 'item 7' ahhhaaaa dts d main thing mehn.. Dts wat dis season is filled with.

Jollof rice, pounded yam dt I havnt eaten for months nau, fried rice, egunsi soup with plenty fried meats, cow meat, beef, turkey and ponmon. Thrs alwas so much fud evriwhr u turn and evri house u visit. It’s like people in Nigeria wait till
December to showcase culinary prowess
and generosity that was nowhere to be
found in previous months, and it’s hard
to say no.

This year I don't even care abt getting fat afterwards..ahhaa dts whr d problem lies. I look forward to
being fat and happy in December, then
pay the price in the new year. I get on
the scale and weep and starve myslf.

Bt not to worry abt january..ryt nau amma eat eat eat till January. Cheeerrz to d festive period and to evri1 lukin forward to d xmas rice just lyk me. Hehehe
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by obiorathesubtle: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Tourkey na new animal? undecided

You sef too like food.. TaAaaah!
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Deexxy: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Very romantic. undecided

By the way,please tell your president to come and solve the issue of fuel. How can we be celebrating with no fuel to power our generators or cars? angry

Transport fare has been unnecessarily on the high side too. How can one move around? angry
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

turkey joor..tel me u dnt lyk eatin
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I luv dis period so much, A few weeks ago when the
weather turned bringing that crisp sweet
smell of harmattan, I couldn’t contain my
joy. There are so many events, parties,
family gathering etc to attend and of
course the almighty 'item 7' ahhhaaaa dts d main thing mehn.. Dts wat dis season is filled with.

Jollof rice, pounded yam dt I havnt eaten for months nau, fried rice, egunsi soup with plenty fried meats, cow meat, beef, tourkey and ponmon. Thrs alwas so much fud evriwhr u turn and evri house u visit. It’s like people in Nigeria wait till
December to showcase culinary prowess
and generosity that was nowhere to be
found in previous months, and it’s hard
to say no.

This year I don't even care abt getting fat afterwards..ahhaa dts whr d problem lies. I look forward to
being fat and happy in December, then
pay the price in the new year. I get on
the scale and weep and starve myslf.

Bt not to worry abt january..ryt nau amma eat eat eat till January. Cheeerrz to d festive period and to evri1 lukin forward to d xmas rice just lyk me. Hehehe
Girls and food. Smh
"Tourkey"? That's your subconscious at work. It's trying to tell us how you'll be a tourist - of sorts - this yuletide season. cheesy
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:
Very romantic. undecided

By the way,please tell your president to come and solve the issue of fuel. How can we be celebrating with no fuel to power our generators or cars? angry

Transport fare has been unnecessarily on the high side too. How can one move around? angry
u still powering gen?
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Deexxy: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
u still powering gen?
You didn't comprehend my post or what?
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2015
RickRichards:

Girls and food. Smh
"Tourkey"? That's your subconscious at work. It's trying to tell us how you'll be a tourist - of sorts - this yuletide season. cheesy
lol..lemme oo, shebi ave change it nah. Asin u dnt eat turkey too. Smh
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by obiorathesubtle: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
undecided I don't like eating..

I no get appetite for anything these days.
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I don't like eating..

I no get appetite for anything these days.
sorry boo, tke sme drugs, those one's dt wil mke u eat well. Cos d worst tin to hapn to me is not to hav appetite dis typa period oo
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by obiorathesubtle: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
sorry boo, tke sme drugs, those one's dt wil mke u eat well. Cos d worst tin to hapn to me is not to hav appetite dis typa period oo
undecided if you like eat heaven and earth.. Make you fat full everywhere.
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided if you like eat heaven and earth.. Make you fat full everywhere.
fat or not fat ull stil be my boo nah. Shey?
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by obiorathesubtle: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
fat or not fat ull stil be my boo nah. Shey?
undecided I dy craze? I don run leave you be that.
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I dy craze? I don run leave you be that.
dey no born u well..dis shiii is a do or die thing o. Hehehe
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by obiorathesubtle: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
dey no born u well..dis shiii is a do or die thing o. Hehehe
tongue then I go die!
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:
Very romantic. undecided

You're currently on fleek on NL grin
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
tongue then I go die!
lmaoooo..ure so out of ur mind
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Deexxy: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

You're currently on fleek on NL grin
Baba the thing tire me o! cheesy

I was getting worked up before,but then I realized it's just one of those things jare. grin

I said let me take a break from that account for a while because the attention peevers are increasing in their numbers,therefore my mentions keep spiraling. sad

I don't have the strength going through unnecessary mentions and trying to sieve it out from the relevant ones. sad

How your side jare? cheesy
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo..ure so out of ur mind
yea.. It got boring in there.. I had to leave.
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

I was getting worked up before,but then I realized it's just one of those things jare. grin

I said let me take a break from that account for a while because the attention peevers are increasing in their numbers,therefore my mentions keep spiraling. sad

I don't have the strength going through unnecessary mentions and trying to sieve it out from the relevant ones. sad

I dunno what type of high it gives these people. I still don't know what they benefit from making jest of relationships whether failed or working.

Its best you nd marie ignores till it dies a natural death cos the more replies you give, the more they'll try to milk you of more details.
Its the same reason why I've taken a certain resolve cos peeps on here are mostly envious and will do whatever it takes to destroy your online persona.

My side tight jare.. Been ill since yesterday tho.. Malaria wants me dead sad. Hope you aii?
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Deexxy: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

I dunno what type of high it gives these people. I still don't know what they benefit from making jest of relationships whether failed or working.

Its best you nd marie ignores till it dies a natural death cos the more replies you give, the more they'll try to milk you of more details.
Its the same reason why I've taken a certain resolve cos peeps on here are mostly envious and will do whatever it takes to destroy your online persona.

My side tight jare.. Been ill since yesterday tho.. Malaria wants me dead sad. Hope you aii?
Thanks for your input bruh! They will definitely get tired,that's for sure.

Nobody will come and arrest me for being in a relationship.

Mehn the cold is something else. I hope that's not what is causing the fever? lipsrsealed
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

Thanks for your input bruh! They will definitely get tired,that's for sure.

Nobody will come and arrest me for being in a relationship.

Mehn the cold is something else. I hope that's not what is causing the fever? lipsrsealed
Its the cold.. But I'm looking at the bright side, holiday came earlier than expected. smiley
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Deexxy: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:
Its the cold.. But I'm looking at the bright side, holiday came earlier than expected. smiley
The illness should better fly out before the christmas comes.

You wouldn't want to be indoors when your goons are flexing grin
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

That will be a total furking disaster! grin
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by ronald4lif(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Except I'm spending it in my village festive season are useless. sad
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

That will be a total furking disaster! grin
keep derailing my thread

Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

wldone o, u and ur partner in crime. Kip derailing dis precious post I tuk my precious loving time to compose, type and finally post with my low ba3 and mb. God dey!
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Deexxy: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
wldone o, u and ur partner in crime. Kip derailing dis precious post I tuk my precious loving time to compose, type and finally post with my low ba3 and mb. God dey!
i'm sorry. kiss
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:
i'm sorry. kiss

Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
keep derailing my thread
Oh I'm so sorry about that ma'am smiley
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by prettyjo(f): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

don't you know they will soon kind out you are the one using this moniker vis you have this distinct" way of typing words

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok, Apart From Me,what Is Your Ideal Christmas Wish/plan/present/suprise / Picture: When A Village Girl Celebrate Her Birthday With Style / I Need An Affordable Event Centre In Akure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.