Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

give thanks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / give thanks (810 Views)

Psqaure's Paul Okoye Thanks God For His Billion Naira Mansion / What Materials And How Much Can Build A Duplex Foundation (40ft By 26ft) Thanks / Urgent Help Needed....thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

give thanks by femifemo123: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Re: give thanks by endie44: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Sir,

First be willing to pay for the professional service you are requesting.

Secondly, you would have to provide to the would be professional, the plan of the building in question.

Thirdly in situations with peculiar site terrain, provision of site plan and/or visual inspection of the property would be required.

There are a lot of profs here that can easily assist you if you kindly provide some or all of the above.

I could help too.

Goodluck Sir.
Re: give thanks by greenermodels: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
femifemo123:
Hello builders in the house! Please I want to know ao much it will cost me to do foundation of a 4 bedroom bungalow. Also I will appreciate if you can provide the list of materials needed and their current prices. Thank you.
paste the floor plan and give the location/soil type.

(1) (Reply)

500sqm Plot Of Land For Sale @ibeju Lekki 2.1m / 7bedroom Duplex Ensuite@berger / 5bedroom Detached House With BQ On 750sqm @ Jakande Lekki Cof O. 64 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.