Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Your Pain, A Pointer To Your Destiny - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Pain, A Pointer To Your Destiny (613 Views)

Secret Of Wealth Books That Will Change Your Destiny From Grass To Grace / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Sep 7, 2017 – Manifestation Of Divine Proofs / Lets Talk About Your Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Pain, A Pointer To Your Destiny by nkemdirim104(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2015
What makes you break down and make you wish that you should do something about a
particular situation even when you might not be able to do anything at that point.
Now i don't mean pain like the general pain you feel when something bad happens to you or around you. I mean the pain that you can't just adjustyourself to resist.

It comes from the deepest part of your heart and yet the person beside you cannot feel any hurt for an issue like that.
What do you think that made a well brought
up, affluent, privileged son of the Princess kill
another man not minding the outcome of it?
PAIN!!!
He was hurt seeing his fellow people in pain anddistress, no wonder God sent him(Moses) back to deliver them(Israelites) from the hands of Pharoah.

Listen, this pain can be for anything. Walt
Disney had this same pain for low quality
Amusement Parks with fake carousels and of
course you know what he did; Disneyland. This pain can be for seeing people intimidated,
seeing people under bondage, seeing blind
people, hearing about corruption, dirty
environment, hearing about theft in your
country. It just kindles in you an unusual
anger that nobody else can explain but you.

For example, honestly you can't tell the pain i feel when i see 'Mediocrity' and 'Ignorance' in
display. I just hate Ignorance and Mediocrity.
I mean I HATE it. Funny enough, i care less whether the whole street is filled with mud and pure water sachet. I don't feel any pain aboutit. Am just not designed for Environmental Care.

Someone else can enter a city and feel
like walking through the whole place to pick
litters from the ground. We have different
pains for different things. Find yours!
Of course God Almighty too felt pain when he
saw humans being destroyed under the
dominion of the devil and he did something
about it for sure; He sent Jesus Christ. (I just
love this part). Find out what pains you most in life, its a pointer to the problems you were
created to solve.

Source: http://learnedminds..com

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm, Obviously, We're All Coming To An Era Were We Would Walk Unclad Again! / Photo:how You Eat Apples In A Three Different Situations. / Davido Disses Dele Momodu & Baby Mama In New Video (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.