Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? (842 Views)

Please Can Someone Help Me / A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site / How To Recover A Hacked Instagram Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hell o guy,

I have this website I designed using a free template. It is a WordPress Website.

I can provide the necessary login details for the clean up and restoration.

The hosting company is not helping matters cos I didn't buy the domain name from them.

Here is the link: www.ignobishotel.com
Re: Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? by donstriker0: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
I hope u made a backup of your database ?
Re: Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lemme see if i an help.. .
Re: Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? by donsheddy1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Call 08031975415
Re: Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? by hollyfat(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
AFOLSNETWORKS:
Hell o guy,

I have this website I designed using a free template. It is a WordPress Website.

The hosting company is not helping matters cos I didn't buy the domain name from them.

Login to your control panel. The attack affect the index file alone.

Call or whatsapp 0813032767 in case you need some help.
Re: Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? by eliteweb(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Just delete the index.html file in your Cpanel public html directory.

Then upload wordpress index.php file to same folder.

It should work.
Re: Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? by gozmos(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2015
so easy 07068058448
Re: Can Someone Help Clean Up A Hacked Site? by 9jawebdev(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
AFOLSNETWORKS:
Hell o guy,

what to do is to use the database to repair the website.

check for the folders or files that was last recently modified.

the virus will definitely be in there.

compress your wp-content folder, then delete all your files.

Next is to install a fresh copy of wordpress, before doing that make sure you have downloaded the zipped wp-content file.

then change your wp-config file and update it with the previous database username and password.

that should work if you understand all i have explained above.

if you want me to do it for you ,

contact me using the details at my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent~can You Build A Website? Contact Me Now / Bloggers What Good Advertising Network Do You Use? / I need an email database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.