Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Is God A Christians? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is God A Christians? (570 Views)

There Is No God: A Professor Says; You Have No Brain Sir, Replies A Student. / Is God A Male Or A Female Nairalanders? / Oh My God: A Woman's Private Part Disappears After Intimate With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God A Christians? by rhymz(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2009
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (John 3:36).
Reading thru dis verse I started pondering abt the implicationz:does it mean good muslims,Hindus,bhudist & d rest will perish jst because they don't beliv in Jesus Christ-whom according to d christian faith is d son of God-even though they beliv in God?Is it thier fault that they were born into these other religion and ve been taught dat it's d only way to heaven,just like christians ve also been taught dat only thru Jesus will they see God?Or are there pple who God has pre-destined for eternal damnation.Could it be dat God has other wayz of Judging dif ppl 4rm dif religionz.In my heart,these questionz re still begging for answerz.I trust the highly cerebral and erudite memberz of NL to help me answer some of these questionz without bia,prejudice and baseless religious sentiments but with intelligence and clearity of thoughts.Thank U.
Re: Is God A Christians? by deb(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
The answer to your question is beyond human comprehension.
Christianity gives you freedom to choose your religion but with
warning if you choose otherwise. The rest is left for you to decide.

Christianity never forces decision on you and it respects your choice.
It only hopes that you listen and make the right choice according to its believes.
Re: Is God A Christians? by rhymz(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
@deb,i know U re a christian and i respect dat but Ur post is not addressing the issue,perhapz u should comment in relation to the topic of d thread.
Re: Is God A Christians? by deb(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
my guy,

maybe I like to talk in parables wink
Re: Is God A Christians? by Eemeekaa(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2009
Guy,d bible makes us 2 understand that its 4 God to judge not man.So yours is 2 be good,do things u ought 2 do at the right time,accept christ,get a work 4 yourself and wait 4 d judgement day .Hope u like this 1.
Re: Is God A Christians? by rhymz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hahahaha, Deb,come on!Be serious jare,wat re U feelin lyk?Jesus?Hahahahaha, I wordz on marble when i see em,trust me Ur 1st post aint one em and neither was it a Jesus-like parable so come straight and task Ur brain.
@Eemeeka,yeah U re right but somtymz one is tempted to quiz d authenticity of some claimz in christiandom and d sacrosanctnez wit which christianz beliv without reasoning it.I dont want to bring logic into it but i think it's not fair for christianz to think dat only dem will go to heaven why d rest rot in hell.What makez dem so sure dat God's criteria for making it to heaven re limited to only being a gud & obedient christian only,what abt gud and obedient muslimz,bhudist,hindu and even traditionalists afterall if not for colonization,we wont be defending d sacrosanct doctrinez of christianity,it's a white man's religion anyway.Would dat ve meant dat if not for colonization all africanz would also not make it to heaven datz lyk sayin we ve been pre-destined 4 eternal damnation.Hope U dig?
Re: Is God A Christians? by deb(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
ok rhymz,

God is neither a christian or a muslim. He is G O D
GOD! The almighty, the all knowing, the creator of heaven and earth.
Iba baba, olori aye mo juba. I salute. kabiyesi King of creation.

(1) (Reply)

Shell, Nigerian Families Settle Suit For $15.5 Million / ASUU Strike: Is It The Right Time? / How Long Is The Road To Sucess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.