Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect (23418 Views)

19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / Kidnapper Arrested In Owerri After Withdrawing Ransom From Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by sukkot: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
MRBrownJ:
kill them all, NO MERCY!!!!
dayum nigga. show mercy. to kill na beans ?
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by teehef: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it.
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by chesterlee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
BABANGBALI:
I am sure ngosi tooked the money from our treasury

Ewu...What is 12M where she is?

You think she is as poor as your father?

1 Like

Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by emmykk(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
okosodo:
It was dasuki that transferred the money to them..... Nigerians must believe every propagandus
bros nah wetin apc want take rope iweala into dasuki apc one use another package lol
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by goshen26: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Play blues play blues

We are watching
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by Commentus2: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
See
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by menix(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Peter Nweke nah Dasuki pay the money abi Ngozi

Talk the truth make we fit give u only 10yrs for kirikiri...
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by bumi10(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Prison na your name

sorry
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by ab4real15: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Beehshorp:
Since dis administration started all we see or hear about is political killings religious clashes kidnap protests armed robbery high cost of living, dwindling economy..
When shall we reap the benefit of "CHANGE"
Read properly before commenting did the incident happened during this administration.
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by MRBrownJ: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
sukkot:
dayum nigga. show mercy. to kill na beans ?

this is the only way these criminals will learn.... polithieves and gov looters, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, 419ers, ritualists, BH terrorists etc... KILL THEM ALL, NO MERCY!!!! thats the only way this country can hope to get back on its feet!

such people CANNOT/SHOULDNT be rehabilitated, because prison is too easy and not a deterrent.... therefore others will continue doing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Beehshorp:
Since dis administration started all we see or hear about is political killings religious clashes kidnap protests armed robbery high cost of living, dwindling economy..
When shall we reap the benefit of "CHANGE"
Learn to read bro..read read read read!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by airsaylongcon: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
tammie24:
Police go don torture them well
they don dey confess
imagine posing as a copper and kidnapping someone
it means they trusted you enough come into their private space
this is why people don't help anymore
na wa for this people sha!

Please where in the original post does it say he posed as a copper? He disguised as a corps member true but as copper, element Cu NO
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by tunde1200(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin

emmykk:
bros nah wetin apc want take rope iweala into dasuki apc one use another package lol
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by tammie24: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Please where in the original post does it say he posed as a copper? He disguised as a corps member true but as copper, element Cu NO
what does it matter the difference?
Still the same thing
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by gbengus17: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
YOU ARE A FOOLISH MAN. HOW YOU KIDNAP OKONJO MOTHER AND GOT ONLY 12M. YOU ARE FOOLISH OR IS IT 12M DOLLARS. I EXPECT 12M IN DOLLARS
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by victorazy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The suspect, however, pleaded for forgiveness while advising the youth to shun crime as it was an ill wind that blew nobody good.

pastor!!! smiley

grin grin grin Pastor Peter Nwaeke Misitery grin grin grin
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by Bowwow11(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Is okey grant dem pardone but in kikiri prison ignorant excuse
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by XaintJoel20: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Why didn't he advise himself before taking to crime Name Checkers Association (NCA) food is ready...
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by Rhea(f): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
YerYer:
Later they would say they didn't give these kidnappers any money.
[size=18pt]
The police was dodgy when asked about ransom payment in this case. vanguard newspaper did mention that N10 - N15m was paid for ransom[/size]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/how-okonjo-iwealas-mother-was-rescued/
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
The statement said that the suspect resurfaced in 2015 with another gang which included Ifeanyi Chukwuemeka and Ali Salli from Adamawa, both residing in Sabon Kashua, Asaba in Delta. The suspect said that he had been in kidnapping business for four years, adding that poverty drove him into the crime.
Is kidnapping a business or a crime?
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by bigass123(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
I'm here to read comments
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by mamagee3(f): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
I love the fact that he was caught!

I recommend the death penalty, so he will be used as an example to fellow kidnappers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by guysis(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
YerYer:
Later they would say they didn't give these kidnappers any money.
Na me dem dey deceive... Smh!!! for Npf.
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by efemty001: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Peter Nweke a BIAFRAN
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
sukkot:
walahi talahi ndigbo stop kidnapping folks
You have become quite the troll, haven't you?
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by BABANGBALI: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
chesterlee:

Ewu...What is 12M where she is?

You think she is as poor as your father?
i know she is a thief like your father grin
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by Lytech(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
If it were to be a top politician that involve in such act,the court of law will demand for 2million naira to bail such person....
Oya,waiting for what will follow after been arrested.....
Been prosecuted coz they are common man? Or release on bail just as Dasuki?
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by chesterlee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
BABANGBALI:
i know she is a thief like your father grin

Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by BABANGBALI: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=41218749][/quote]hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I give am uppercut he surrendered quickly. Next time you won't bring my father into your comments tongue
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by TimeManager(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
An Igbo Boy Collaborated With An Aboki To Perpetrate Atrocity Against Their Own But In Politics They See Aboki As An Enemy... Strange World..

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by TimeManager(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
See As Mod Come Change Wetin I Type. Na A***i av Bn Type Before Mod Change Am To Northerner. Mod Warn Yaself,make I No Change Am 4U ooo.

No Be Lie Na True!
Re: We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect by sukkot: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ishilove:

You have become quite the troll, haven't you?
yup lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates / Tony Kabaka Leads Walk To End Recent Gang Killings In Benin City (Video) / Four In Police Net For Stealing Phones Worth N1.5m In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.