Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! (776 Views)

I Never Said That I Can't Cook Or Be Submissive To My Husband:ronke Oshodi Oke / TITANIC : I Can't Stop My Self From Crying / Fifty Shades Of Black - I Can't Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! by DAYOnollywood: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Okay guys I really can't deal, like I don't even know what I would do if these things happened to me!

So a friend of mine told me about this new movie that's gonna be premiered early next year,January 15 I think. The title is "BEYOND BLOOD''She sounded so enthusiastic so I decided to check the movie website 'www.beyondbloodthemovie.com', I read the Synopsis,watched the trailer and checked out the cast too.

It's about a lady named MOJI, believe me, she had a whole lot to deal with...a whole lot of Heartbreak! Ok, can you imagine catching your fiancee and your mutual friend in bed and that's how you get to know that he is actually bisexual! He cheated with a man!!!? As if that is not enough, you can't leave him because of some yeye family ties, based on the fact that your fiancee's father saved your family business after your brother messed it up. Your parents won't even understand and they have no idea what he has done, not like they even care anyway. The business is more important.

After the fiancee revelation and drama, you decide to take a break from all the pressure to find your brother who is abroad, you meet his friend who offers to help you find him, you fall in love with him along the line, so in love that you wanna go back home to tell the family and tie the knots maybe..only to find out the man you've been in love with is the ruthless assassin sent to kill your brother because he got himself in trouble with the bad guys..

Now I am about to go crazy ,like whattttttttt? I havent seen this movie but I really cant wait to see how she will handle all these. I still cannot phatom what I would do if (God forbid) I were in her shoes...Go crazy? Plunge into the sea and just die or what? Guys, help me, what would you do if you were in her shoes?? This is beyond me.

Re: This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! by Oluwatoseen: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well....I don't even know what i'd do. This is too complicated for one person abeg.
Re: This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! by DAYOnollywood: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
As in!!!
Oluwatoseen:
Well....I don't even know what i'd do. This is too complicated for one person abeg.
Re: This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! by chachanga: 5:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Just from the graphics. looks to be nice enuf but hey, ya can't judge a book by its cover, so let's see it first

1 Like

Re: This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! by ipledge10(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Send me the link..
Re: This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! by parrotibaba(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2015
Op nice ads!
Re: This Is Too Much For One Person! I Can't Deal! by Shochic(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'd like to watch it

(1) (Reply)

Karva Chauth Images / Movie Roles For Singers And Dancers + Management Contracts / Fast And Furious 8 Official Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.