Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Police Ig's Christmas & New Year Message To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Ig's Christmas & New Year Message To Nigerians (457 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Visits Mike Okiro, Former Police IG (Photo) / Stella Monye Needs Help With Son’s Surgery. Cries Out To Nigerians / Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Ig's Christmas & New Year Message To Nigerians by officialvabadon(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Read the Press Statement below.....

I wish to heartily felicitate with all Police officers and your supportive families as we celebrate another Christmas, and approach the New Year 2016. I also wish to use this occasion to commend the efforts of members of the Force in combating crime, providing security for lives and property and making painful sacrifices in the course of duty.

I salute officers’ un-daunting courage in the face of crises and resilience at containing insurgency and other security challenges currently bedevilling the country. I have observed with satisfaction the great improvement in the conduct, operational alertness and level of dedication to duty of all of personnel and I encourage sustenance of these virtues.

You are urged to uphold the current tempo and improve on performance standards, to reduce incidences of crime in our communities especially during this festive period. Although the year 2015 has been very challenging in terms of security situation in our dear country, there are many reasons to thank almighty God for his love, mercies and protection.

As we celebrate Christmas, I call on us to spare thoughts for our gallant colleagues who have been incapacitated in the line of duty and our fallen heroes who have paid the supreme price for national security, especially in the counterterrorism war in the North-East, anti-robbery/anti-kidnapping and anti-pipeline vandalism operations in other parts of the country.

I call on you all to join me in prayers for their families even as I assure them that they remain our pride and will never be forgotten by the Police Leadership. Let us not forget that this Yuletide calls for extra vigilance and patrol. A lot of people will be moving from one destination to another, other will be involved in some festivities while other social gatherings. It is my expectation that you will not relent in efforts geared towards the defence of our fatherland and make the society conducive for law-abiding citizens to go about their lawful businesses.

We must show high degree of professionalism, ensure visibility policing throughout the period and beyond, and shun all acts that will diminish us in the eyes of the citizens. It is also my expectations that we shall note the message of the season and rededicate ourselves to the virtues of obedience, sacrifice and loyalty.

I wish all Police officers Happy Christmas celebration and pray that this season of peace and love will foster goodwill and brotherhood amongst us. May the joy of Christmas be the tonic needed for national rebirth and renewed commitments towards the performance of your statutory duties. On behalf of the Nigeria Police family, I once again wish you all a Happy Christmas and a fulfilling New Year

- See more at: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/police-ig-christmas-new-year-message-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Father And Daughter Bathing Together? / Photo: Meet Buskydoo's 2016 Look! / Meek Mill Dead? 50 Cents Shares The Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.