Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] (1611 Views)

#twitter Most Hilarious Epic Twitter Reply Of The Day! 14/03/17 / When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / (pics)funny Reply Of A Girl,to A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
I find it funny cheesy grin

Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Where is the funny thing now? Am I missing something
Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by Vision4God: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by Hysaac(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
EverLily:
Where is the funny thing now? Am I missing something

If u dnt find it funny,it's either u're sad mood or U av a problem with wisdom cuz I dnt tink u understand d Joke
Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hysaac:

If u dnt find it funny,it's either u're sad mood or U av a problem with wisdom cuz I dnt tink u understand d Joke
grin I commented that way cos he didn't upload anything. Now that he did, do I even feel I should have made a different comment? I'm not so sure.

Okay, okay. Here it is: Ha Ha Ha smiley

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by iamsea(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
This post is so so dumb...... It dry pass smokers lips during harmattan
Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by Hysaac(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
EverLily:
grin I commented that way cos he didn't upload anything. Now that he did, do I even feel I should have made a different comment? I'm not so sure.

Okay, okay. Here it is: Ha Ha Ha smiley

Lol..u're drunk
Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hysaac:

Lol..u're drunk
I only sipped water jare. Does that count? grin
Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
iamsea:
This post is so so dumb...... It dry pass smokers lips during harmattan
or maybe its not that dry, you just have a sick sense of humour grin grin
Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by iamsea(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Elliotwiz1:
or maybe its not that dry, you just have a sick sense of humour grin grin
really If i may ask... Whats the humourous part of the guy's response
Re: Epic Reply Of A Guy To His Girl[photo] by ejamahrandy: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kwakwakwa

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Lies We Believed As Kids In The Early 90s... / Who Else Did This Back Then In School? [see Photo] / I Need The Best Caption For This Kid Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.