Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Want A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want A Website (608 Views)

Want A Paypal Account That Can Send & Receive Funds Without VPN? / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In / I Want A Mod For Creating A Frontpage On My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Website by Chiscomax(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello guys. I want to get for myself a website where I can post files to be downloaded and also, I would post news. I would like to know how to go about it and if I can make money with it using Adsense and how to make money with it. I need a Web designer. I have a domain I would like to use and I want to host it too. Please contact me. 08106367216 whatsapp
Re: I Want A Website by Donald3d(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chiscomax:
Hello guys. I want to get for myself a website where I can post files to be downloaded and also, I would post news. I would like to know how to go about it and if I can make money with it using Adsense and how to make money with it. I need a Web designer. I have a domain I would like to use and I want to host it too. Please contact me. 08106367216 whatsapp
i can be of help,check this site out www.smartbrainmagazine.com.ng , www.abvfashionacademy.com.ng , www.timerng.com my number 08182346055
Re: I Want A Website by Chiscomax(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Donald3d:
i can be of help,check this site out www.smartbrainmagazine.com.ng , www.abvfashionacademy.com.ng , www.timerng.com my number 08182346055

I like those sites. I will contact you immediately. Thanks. Hope it is affordable o. It's just a student website
Re: I Want A Website by rolexsms(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chiscomax:
Putting money making as your first mission wont take you anywhere ...first of all plan what you actually wanna do ...who your audience are ...your mission and vision should relate... find a good design plan for your website and good hosting ..then build a relationship with your audience ..get enough traffic then........you can now start talking of monetizing your site.....gud luck
Re: I Want A Website by Donald3d(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chiscomax:

I like those sites. I will contact you immediately. Thanks. Hope it is affordable o. It's just a student website
ok thank you,waiting
Re: I Want A Website by Chiscomax(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
rolexsms:
Putting money making as your first mission wont take you anywhere ...first of all plan what you actually wanna do ...who your audience are ...your mission and vision should relate... find a good design plan for your website and good hosting ..then build a relationship with your audience ..get enough traffic then........you can now start talking of monetizing your site.....gud luck

Money making is the last thing on my mind and i understand your point. thanks alot sir.

(1) (Reply)

Rank On Search Engines With Quality Social Signals / Enter Here And Help Me Out On Wordpress Youtube Grabber. / Joomla Masters Should Enter I Have Problem With My Site After Updating It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.