Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! (2620 Views)

Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is an opportunity for you to become an exporter and make unimaginable load of money.
Attend our seminar tagged “SECRET OF EXPORTING” and be exposed to how to make #80,000-#150,000 per week. We are doing this to show our appreciation and to give back to the society.
Venue: PARVENU EXPORTS. 11TH FLOOR COCOA HOUSE, IBADAN
GATE FEE: FREE
Text your name to Akin on 08100724239
Or Wale on 08077714010 to book for seat.
Limited seat available

A Lot of people having been booking appointment, with us, don't be left out in this life changing offer! I promise the seminar gonna blow your mind
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by amerengues(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2015
aayowale:
This is an opportunity for you to become an exporter and make unimaginable load of money.
Attend our seminar tagged “SECRET OF EXPORTING” and be exposed to how to make #80,000-#150,000 per week. We are doing this to show our appreciation and to give back to the society.
Limited seat available

Date of the seminar?

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by perp(f): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
I am in Port Harcourt , can you send materials to my Email- perp2jan@yahoo.com, whatsapp:
God bless real good.

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2015
perp:
I am in Port Harcourt , can you send materials to my Email- perp2jan@yahoo.com, whatsapp: 07038883948.
God bless real good.
PARVENU VENTURES has deem it fit to organise free seminar on foodstuff exporting business for three different kinds of individual; _The unemployed, the employed looking for another source of income and the Retirees! I promise you it will be mind blowing! Don't be left out, a lot of people have been booking for a seat, don't be left out!!!!!!
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by mayorall(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
aayowale:

PARVENU VENTURES has deem it fit to organise free seminar on foodstuff exporting business for three different kinds of individual; _The unemployed, the employed looking for another source of income and the Retirees! I promise you it will be mind blowing! Don't be left out, a lot of people have been booking for a seat, don't be left out!!!!!!

Date
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by AKPOZY(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2015
What's the date for the seminar?
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by eseleborjpyaho: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2015
SIR,
WE ARE INTERESTED IN EXPORT OF FOODSTUFFS TO ABROAD,

PLS COULD ADVISE WITH BUYERS LINK AND PROCEDURES SENT TO ME AT eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by orlard3(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2015
aayowale:
Limited seat available

A Lot of people having been booking appointment, with us, don't be left out in this life changing offer! I promise the seminar gonna blow your mind

when will U bring ur seminar down to Lagos ..........if U av any info for it pls do not hesitate to watsapp me on 08053030955

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2015
eseleborjpyaho:
SIR,
WE ARE INTERESTED IN EXPORT OF FOODSTUFFS TO ABROAD,

PLS COULD ADVISE WITH BUYERS LINK AND PROCEDURES SENT TO ME AT eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
There is a process sir at eseleborjpyaho and that is what the seminar is all about and we have about 150 + links for the buyers, kindly book a seat for the seminar and the secret will be unveil to you! thanks sir
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2015
AKPOZY:
AKPOZY:
AKPOZY:

we have limited seat sir @ AKPOZY, we have scheduled 1st and 2nd week of January 2016 for the Seminar but it is STRICTLY by invitation, all you just have to do is send you name and phone number to the above number if you are interested! Thank you
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Adeyanju23(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Adebayo 08116406375, adeyanju23@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Aimwest(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
I sent my name to the two phone numbers posted above. Hope they will get back to me. Op thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Aimwest:
I sent my name to the two phone numbers posted above. Hope they will get back to me. Op thanks for the information.
@Aimwest, we will surely get back to you if you've done so! we are on break due to the festive period but be expecting our response by next week. Thanks
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by olukunmijoshua: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
God bless you all.
I am interested as well, my name has been sent to the phone numbers as directed.
Hopefully we are expecting the Time and Date from you sirs.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
olukunmijoshua:
God bless you all.
I am interested as well, my name has been sent to the phone numbers as directed.
Hopefully we are expecting the Time and Date from you sirs.

Thanks.

The Seminar kick starts tomorrow and I promise it's going to be mind blowing and intriguing! If you havn't book for a seat, you can do so by sending your name and phone number to the above address, IT IS TOTALLY FREE!
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by orlard3(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2016
aayowale:

The Seminar kick starts tomorrow and I promise it's going to be mind blowing and intriguing! If you havn't book for a seat, you can do so by sending your name and phone number to the above address, IT IS TOTALLY FREE!

we have being asking of date ever since so dat we can be prepared bfor D date . U just came up all of a sudden wit tomorrow do U know where some people will be coming from because of D seminar? is better U shift D date else U don't want people to benefit from U . thanks
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
orlard3:

we have being asking of date ever since so dat we can be prepared bfor D date . U just came up all of a sudden wit tomorrow do U know where some people will be coming from because of D seminar? is better U shift D date else U don't want people to benefit from U . thanks

Please don't misquote me, the seminar is STRICTLY by invitation, if you don't send your details to the above number, you won't get a date! I'm only reminding those that have already registered for the seminar and have received a text from us that they are scheduled for today! Each clients has his/her date for the seminar! Thank you
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by orlard3(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
aayowale:

Please don't misquote me, the seminar is STRICTLY by invitation, if you don't send your details to the above number, you won't get a date! I'm only reminding those that have already registered for the seminar and have received a text from us that they are scheduled for today! Each clients has his/her date for the seminar! Thank you

aiit. thanks
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by murshid09(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
d seminar was well attended and the messages well understood. thanks to wale,ayo and sola our manager, tutor,mentor kudos to pervenu.signed ogungbade Kazeem.08077329690

1 Like

Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 07, 2016
murshid09:
d seminar was well attended and the messages well understood. thanks to wale,ayo and sola our manager, tutor,mentor kudos to pervenu.signed ogungbade Kazeem.08077329690
Thanks so much for coming sir! I'm elated for your comment!

Contact us
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by 2sex(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Aimwest:
Bros, I can't access my email right now. I use outlook.com and I don't have my windows device here to read your pm.
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by Aimwest(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
Bros, I can't access my email right now. I use outlook.com and I don't have my windows device here to read your pm.
call me on 09037156343
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by masgarden(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please can you send the seminal material to my email: masgardenogele@mail.com
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! by tommy2g1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
NEW ON THIS PLATFORM AND FEEL IVE REALLY MISSED OUT. PLS KINDLY SEND MR MATERIALS TO MY EMAIL. tommy2g1000@gmail.com. .PLS HELP..THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Walking Tractors Available For Sale / Download New Nigeria Agricultural Promotion Policy(app) "Green Alternative" / A Nairalander Harvested His Cassava On His Farm Land To Make Garri(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.